Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Access Impressions - TheHiveLeader - Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageEarly Access Impressions - TheHiveLeader - Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade

TheHiveLeader dies... over and over... and over and over and over and over... in the early access for Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade! For the first time, join your favorite factions in the fiercest and most authentic Warhammer 40,000 battles ever realized in a shooting videogame. This is Early Access focusing mainly on the core combat experience.

Read the full story here

Comments

• huntersamhuntersam Member UncommonPosts: 210
    must admit im keeping a eye on this one needless to say keep up the good work
  • ptitchamalowptitchamalow Member UncommonPosts: 3
    warhammer is a dead license they will make it for money,  badly
  • BeerpigBeerpig Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Dead license please elaborate
  • BeerpigBeerpig Member UncommonPosts: 9
    did blizzard pay you to say that?
  • DrakolusDrakolus Member UncommonPosts: 134
    So far my experience has been much the same. A lot of "spawn in, oh I'm dead"
  • strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    I'm a F**kin' Doctor! That was gold HiveLeader, GOLD!

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    "I'm a fucking doctor!!!", hahaha, hilarious hivey!!

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• TiamatRoarTiamatRoar Member RarePosts: 1,685
    It's still basically just proof of combat concept at the moment.  However, we all already knew a third person space marine shooter was doable.  The real concepts everyone is interested in are the persistent world and campaign elements, or at the very least, the other races (which have yet to be done in third person form).
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    This will be as good as the carmageddon remake.
  • Nicco77Nicco77 Member UncommonPosts: 145
    edited February 2016
    Just another generic crowdfunded MMO that will fail after 2 years of early access,over hyped.