Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feel free to state your opinions on the Horizons final

This is a safe thread where you can say what you think about Horizons. I ask that no one flames or argues on everyone's opinion and to not back up your opinion if someone opposes it.

Now, I got it 1 hour ago and I have got to say, it has one helluvah character creation screen. I am still working on creating my Sslik's face and color. :::^):: Bad sign that the developers made the creation this deep. Possibly to cover the faults.

Daoc- Smallbornrocker-50 BD[Merlin]

EQ-97 Ranger-Lattel

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Comments

• KentaroKentaro Member UncommonPosts: 53

I think those that get the game should wait untill they get lvl ~20 in a few classes before fully commenting.  Those are the levels that I think where people can fairly determine whether they LOVE the game or HATE it.  Well from beta anyway.

• spikedragonspikedragon Member Posts: 101
    personally.......i like the game so far.........the caracter creation is huge but i haven't played enough to get into any detail......so i will soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea is a funny thing.....it does nothing unless you do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea is a funny thing.....it does nothing unless you do.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I am feeling what the beta testers were feeling. There isn't much depth so far and the zombies get dull ::L^(:: I am at lvl 12 but I am totally lost on where to go next since the con system seems to be lacking specificness.

EQ-97 Ranger-Lattel

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• AlethorAlethor Member Posts: 58
    I have a question. Is the game worth it at its stage right now? I thought of getting it before Christmas, but that may change.

Alethor

Alethor

Definetly after. It is very buggy and unbalenced. Mages rule and are teribly unbalenced. I also dislike the frontier changing every 30 minutes. I know its an innovated feature but I get lost a ton.

EQ-97 Ranger-Lattel

• TarthusTarthus Member Posts: 172

Originally posted by Kiamde

I am feeling what the beta testers were feeling. There isn't much depth so far and the zombies get dull ::L^(:: I am at lvl 12 but I am totally lost on where to go next since the con system seems to be lacking specificness.
    EQ-97 Ranger-Lattel

I haven't had a problem so far with the rating system.  As long as the enemies "Rating" is equal to mine or lower, I seem to do ok against them.  Of course, being a baby dragon I have low defense, so I tend to stick to enemies a level or two below me.

[email protected]

• GlottisGlottis Member Posts: 69

Originally posted by Kiamde
    Just wait untill you find out that there is no major quests only few minor ones. Oh and lack of content...

Some people may not like the fact that you cant spec your character. It does it for you.

• nalanala Member Posts: 173

what do you mean its unbalanced...

i have come across a few bugs...little things really and nothing that has not allowed me to not have fun and enjoy playing.

i am thinking that maybe as more people get to a higher level there will be stuff there..how do we really know that content lacks up there since there are not really anyone there yet???

Just people blowing smoke. Not unbalenced at all. You havent even got to the point where it may be unblanced like pretiege classes..