Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Deset Online ( Siege System )

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
Is the siege system in the beta?
View on YouTube

Comments

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867
    So it looks like mostly all the other games that have castle sieges.  Lets all run up, beat on the door for a while until it falls, zerg inside and kill whatever NPC mob/stand in some circle until capture.

I believe it usually is called PvDoor or RealmVDoor or something along those lines.

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    DMKano said:
    I don't see why it wouldn't be - but nobody has the levels nor funds to make it happen.

Example a siege elephant (currently the most powerful siege weapon) - requires a guild manufacture cert, and so many other resources that nobody in beta has (elephant drinking water, elephant fodder etc.. most of these you need near 800-1000 for, yeah not gonna happen in beta).

DMKano said:
    I don't see why it wouldn't be - but nobody has the levels nor funds to make it happen.

Example a siege elephant (currently the most powerful siege weapon) - requires a guild manufacture cert, and so many other resources that nobody in beta has (elephant drinking water, elephant fodder etc.. most of these you need near 800-1000 for, yeah not gonna happen in beta).

It will not be available till end of March or early April when the game goes live.. I dont think it is in beta, because as you said it you just cant get there in 4 days....

on top of that, its been toroughly tested in live over the last year in Korea.. So technically it does work quite well..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)