Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Traverse MMORPG - Low Poly Voxel Sandbox

WinterstoneWinterstone Member UncommonPosts: 33
Anyone seen this awesome game? Its a voxel based sandbox mmorpg that is in development. If you have time take a look!

- Build a unique world where you place every tree, rock and bush. 
- Design it for PvE or PvP
- Create unique towns and cities that spawn NPC's.
- Spawn monsters or let them spawn automatically based on terrain and slope.
- Create content for players to visit you world and they will rate you on it. 
- Travel vast and far with eventual seemless interplantary travel.
- Class system with 6 classes to choose from
- Players create their own lore and document it in text based in game media!

And honestly lots more :)

You can check it out more here http://traverse.world/

Also check out these videos

https://youtu.be/IFXr9-HvTqI - Character Creation 

https://youtu.be/2cdFTjRlPhU - mini-Trailer

If your interested in more information on this game sign up on our community forum :)

Thanks

Comments

• SomethingUnusualSomethingUnusual Member UncommonPosts: 546
    This sounds exactly like a game I'm looking for... Open pvp servers? Or more of a "zone" thing?
  • WinterstoneWinterstone Member UncommonPosts: 33
    This sounds exactly like a game I'm looking for... Open pvp servers? Or more of a "zone" thing?
    You essentially have a planet when you purchase Traverse. Its up to you what you want to do with it. You have admin of your own planet and you can either "Publish" or not. When its published others can see it and visit it. You still have admin rights though. Set pvp or not :) and leave it on or not.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• SomethingUnusualSomethingUnusual Member UncommonPosts: 546
    You essentially have a planet when you purchase Traverse. Its up to you what you want to do with it. You have admin of your own planet and you can either "Publish" or not. When its published others can see it and visit it. You still have admin rights though. Set pvp or not :) and leave it on or not.

That's cool, Looking around the site I'm not finding anything about pricing plans. Do you happen to know of the business model? Or a link that I'm overlooking.

• Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    What a beautiful world. Thank you for bringing this to our attentions <3
    Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon. 
  • WinterstoneWinterstone Member UncommonPosts: 33

That's cool, Looking around the site I'm not finding anything about pricing plans. Do you happen to know of the business model? Or a link that I'm overlooking.

There hasn't be much discussed for pricing as of yet from what I know. But I encourage you to join in the growing community on the official forums. Everyone is every active and helpful so if your interested, I'm sure that question would be answered!

@ Gaming.Rocks It really is. I can't wait to see what people create!

• Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531

@ Gaming.Rocks It really is. I can't wait to see what people create!

Ah me too! Tbh this got me excited that I think I will announce some sort of a contest for this game. Stay tuned! ;)
    Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon.