Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant decide what MMO to play. ive tried so many. i want some nice Raiding. I miss old WoW :(

AlpennAlpenn Member UncommonPosts: 30
So I was a big WoW player growing up and played for years. i used love raiding and being an awesome healer but now it seems like u are only a number in wow and no one needs anyone anymore or depends on anyone. Does anyone know a nice raiding game. I dont wanna play SWTOR or FF14. If you dont know any can you suggest one that is coming out very soon? I currently play some ESO to keep me going but its not hardcore raiding at the end which will be what i want to do at end game. ESO is more a PvP game at end game.

Comments

• Nayr752Nayr752 Member UncommonPosts: 172
    If I were you I would just go back to World of Warcraft.
  • AlpennAlpenn Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Nayr752 said:
    why though? its totally different and everytime i try it again i get bored so fast. say im a healer. no one cares anymore cause u can find one so easily in group finder cross realm now
  • SetzerSetzer Member UncommonPosts: 261
    If you want good end game raiding then it's either WoW or FFXIV.....and you already said you don't want to play FFXIV, so I guess stick with WoW.
    No guys im bored of WoW in general. ive played it for so long im just burned out from it and want something else.
    edited February 2016
    Alpenn said:
    Nayr752 said:
    why though? its totally different and everytime i try it again i get bored so fast. say im a healer. no one cares anymore cause u can find one so easily in group finder cross realm now
    You could try Final Fantasy; A Realm Reborn then, that has raiding. I'm sure if you rolled a healer you would be needed and wanted in a raiding guild. Guild Wars 2 is an awesome game if you haven't tried it.
  • StarS0ftStarS0ft Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Alpenn said:
    So I was a big WoW player growing up and played for years. i used love raiding and being an awesome healer but now it seems like u are only a number in wow and no one needs anyone anymore or depends on anyone. Does anyone know a nice raiding game. I dont wanna play SWTOR or FF14. If you dont know any can you suggest one that is coming out very soon? I currently play some ESO to keep me going but its not hardcore raiding at the end which will be what i want to do at end game. ESO is more a PvP game at end game.
    I can suggest you wildstar, for hardcore raiding;

or Guild wars 2, it has very good raid now too; (but 1 at this moment)

or just relax and wait for Legion
  • AxehiltAxehilt Member RarePosts: 10,504
    Alpenn said:
    What are you talking about?  If you're doing the organized raids (not LFR) then healers are still just as appreciated as ever (especially if skilled.)

I can understand if you're bored because it's too familiar because you've played it a long time, but citing a lack of healer appreciation just seems like a scapegoat excuse.

"What is truly revealing is his implication that believing something to be true is the same as it being true. [continue]" -John Oliver

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Try some new genre then. PoE? Grim Dawn? Firefall? Idk.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • User836User836 Member UncommonPosts: 117
    Age of Conan has great raids, the T3 and T4 ones especially are very fun. Someone good at their class vs. someone who isn't makes a lot of difference. 
    User836 said:
    Age of Conan has great raids, the T3 and T4 ones especially are very fun. Someone good at their class vs. someone who isn't makes a lot of difference. 
    i never tried age of conan actually
    Age of Conan is a good game. You might wanna try it out. I played it in beta and at release, its not that bad of a game.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• borghive49borghive49 Member RarePosts: 493
    Lord of the Rings online or Rift.
    Lord of the Rings online or Rift.
    yeah i was thinking about rift actually
  • marcustmarcust Member UncommonPosts: 495
    Or go very different and play Diablo 3 with 3 friends and focus on a support class for high level GRifts

Playing: Darkfall New Dawn (and planning to play Fallout 76)
    Favourite games have included: UO, Lineage2, Darkfall, Lotro, Baldur's Gate, SSX, FF7 and yes the original Wizardry on an Apple IIe

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    You can  play Vanilla WOW now if you want, if not then EQ2 tls is what you are looking for.

• User836User836 Member UncommonPosts: 117
    WildStar and EQ2 have the best at the moment imo. Conan is an awesome game though. Good fun but the pop lately after lvl 20 is very sparse
    Yes, levelling up is pretty much a solo venture sadly. Some dungeons are still being run occassionally but overall there's not much of a community until max level. Thread is about raiding though and level cap is where the action happens.