I'm looking for a game that has following features (doesn't have to have all of them but at least some of them). Doesn't have to be a new game but at least the game that has some decent player base and it's not a ghost town or even some game that is in development so I can at least have some games which I will keep my eye on.
- Game has to be a time consuming which means stuff has to take a lot of time to finish and no hand holding where you get all good stuff from quests.
- Leveling has to be a slow. For comparison something like Lineage 2 in terms of leveling speed would be perfect. It was my first MMO in 2005 and I still consider it the best game I have played.
- Strong emphasis on crafting, it has to be an important part of the game and crafting has to matter. The more complex crafting, the better. Once again, I loved crafting in L2.
- Open world without channels, instances and such. I don't mind instanced group dungeons, those I can tolerate.
- Quest free or at least the leveling shouldn't be done via quests only. Grinding should be viable way to level up or prefered way which would be the best. Definitely not quest hubs and linear progression (Tera, B&S, Aion)
- Visuals doesn't really matter, combat is not an issue too. I like action combat but I don't mind old tab target combat.
- Complex and rich itemization with tons of items to choose from. I hate when everyone has the same stuff and looks exactly same.
- Payment model doesn't matter to me. Preferable is buy to play.
- Has to be set in fantasy or medieval world (no sci-fi or real life)
That should be probably all. I know how difficult my request probably is and if there is a game that has at least some of those things I would like to know about the game.
The games I have played in the past so please don't recommend those: Lineage 2, Rohan, Perfect World, GW, GW2, Aion, Terra, WoW, ArcheAge, ESO, B&S, Neverwinter.
Thank you very much for any help you can provide. As I said, even games in development are fine to me. The only game I have on my radar now is Black Desert and to be honest, I'm not sure what to expect from it and if it even has some of those stuff I listed above.