Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert's NA roadmap to release(Confirms pricing in CBT2 and Cash Shop opens at release)

2»

Comments

• forcelimaforcelima Member UncommonPosts: 232
    I don't see the free to play transition on the road map cause if I'm understanding this right its a f2p game everywhere but u.s. and e.u. 

So milking boxes while knowing they are going to their standard f2p soon after boxes dry up. Well played Sir. If sells well expect to see more of this in the west.
  • BinafusBinafus Member UncommonPosts: 230
    edited February 2016
    Paid 99 dollars to start the 28th the ability to loot without going crazy starts March 3rd.

My advice to anyone on the fence about this game stay away from Korean games apparently they are only out to screw people, remember AA
  • BinafusBinafus Member UncommonPosts: 230
    If you are in a party of five, every dead mob that has loot lights up, you can only loot if yours so 1 out of five mobs are lootable.  The ability to loot lasts 30 seconds, mobs have very short re spawn timers they will be on you while you are trying to loot. the game was made to have pets looting for you.  They intentionally made it annoying and you will miss loot if you do not have pets.

You get pets from ONE place only the CASH SHOP.

You will spend money in the cash shop if you stay with the game, Maybe trying to prevent charge backs day one get people hooked I really dunno their reasoning.  I do know they are pissing people off before release and that is not a good thing.
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Why do I get the feeling there will be a very short "Launch Phase"?
  • breadm1xbreadm1x Member UncommonPosts: 374
    edited February 2016
    Loot pets ? LOOT PETS ? useless i want pets that kill DMKano :(
    Like this one !

Anyways a f2p game without a cash shop, wonder what you guys have been smoking :P

• n3v3rriv3rn3v3rriv3r Member UncommonPosts: 496
    edited February 2016
    They are a little greedy arent they? I hope it will not bite them in the ass ultimately.

I am sure their marketing department is like this looking at the perorder numbers:

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    I assume it was all the CBT2 people going "Oh shit, that inventory space! I'm going to want an upgrade, but I can't get it while the shop's down! :( :( :(

Still debating whether I want to grab one myself, or toughen it out and deal with the space issues until I've gotten enough upgrades through the quests that award inventory expansions.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Torval said:
    I assume it was all the CBT2 people going "Oh shit, that inventory space! I'm going to want an upgrade, but I can't get it while the shop's down! :( :( :(

Still debating whether I want to grab one myself, or toughen it out and deal with the space issues until I've gotten enough upgrades through the quests that award inventory expansions.
    I try and wait as long as possible because the later spaces are usually more expensive with in game resources. It's how I did it in TOR. Not sure if it will work that way in this game.
    I used to do that on my alts in TOR too. Until I just grabbed a bunch of the account wide ones, and then never had to bother with it again on any alts. Sadly that won't be an option here, so waiting will probably be a good idea, yeah... =/

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/