Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So, what are you playing?

Comments

• BlurBlehBlurBleh Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Mostly single player games I suppose. There isn't a MMO I'm really looking forward to or haven't got bored with right now. Oh maybe I'll play a bit of SWTOR just for the story since I'm only a f2p. :p
  • frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    Xeno.phon said:
    Naval Action. A great new EA MMO on steam....if you like the age of sail anyway.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/311310/

yep
  • eoloeeoloe Member RarePosts: 864
    edited February 2016
    I play MWO. Or more exactly Artic Cheetah backstabber...
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Right now nothing really holds my attention. I like GW2, but I want something more that it offers. Playing a bit of Warframe for my FPS urges. Waiting to try Asta and Trinium Wars, not expecting much though to be honest.
  • MultibyteMultibyte Member UncommonPosts: 128
    Vanilla WoW.

I may decide to give EVE 6th or so try.
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    Just finished Darkest Dungeon, now playing Tomb Raider.
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • nerovergilnerovergil Member UncommonPosts: 680
    skyrim and teso, sometimes gw2 and archeage
  • iixviiiixiixviiiix Member RarePosts: 2,256
    edited February 2016
    Mess with skyrim mod , play few web browsers game , sometime play a game called grandfantasia .
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Been playing the heck out of Dragon's dogma. Just finished it and loaded a "cleared game" so I can continue with my character.

Skyrim

Eagerly awaiting Black Desert.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    Playing some Wildstar and some GW2 and once in a while a little bit of STO. I am just waiting for No Man's Sky to come out in June/July

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,703
    The only MMO on my watch list is Camelot Unchained. 

Until then, I have a backlog of single player games to get through that I missed due to MMO addiction in the past, including:
    • Bioshock
    • Mass Effect
    • Mirrors Edge
    • Hitman - Absolution (started playing this yesterday, actually quite enjoying it)
    • Fallout 3
    Then, there are some decent games coming out this year which I'm looking forwards to buying:
    • XCOM 2
    • Total War: Warhammer
    • The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)
    • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

• VelifaxVelifax Member UncommonPosts: 413
    For about 6 months now I've been playing nothing but Elite:Dangerous and EQ Classic (actually Velious). Been getting urges to resub to both WoW and EVE but I've been resisting. Everything else is single player stuff, although I do play some multiplayer Halo occasionally. The only other interaction I get with others is ForumQuesting :)
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    edited February 2016
    DMKano said:
    Trove, P99, AA, BnS, ESO, Devilian are all weekly regulars. Still dabble in Rift,  Aion, AoC, D3, PoE.

As far as single player games - a ton - mostly minecraft, 7dtd, terraria, darkest dungeon 
    @DMKano
    Re: Minecraft:
    Vanilla or modded? If modded, what package? I've played Tekkit-Lite and FTB. But that was a while ago.
  • Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962
    D3, The Crew and soon The Division...

Btw can you give away beta codes on this site I have one from their giveaway for Black Desert I won't be using? 
  • LawlmonsterLawlmonster Member UncommonPosts: 1,085
    Rust, Reign of Kings, UO. Still play DayZ mod from time to time, TF2 will always be a solid go-to shooter, and HoTS has been pretty enjoyable with my group of internet bros. When I find the time, I grind a bit in WoW for the gold to keep my subscription current (for the RP community and little else).

"This is life! We suffer and slave and expire. That's it!" -Bernard Black (Dylan Moran)

• strawhat0981strawhat0981 Member RarePosts: 1,198
    I have really been into fighting games as of late, so I spend most of my time in Ultra Street Figter 4 and MKX on ps4. But with SFV coming out in about 12 hours, I know that will be my game till the division comes out in 3 weeks.

Originally posted by laokoko
    "if you want to be a game designer, you should sell your house and fund your game. Since if you won't even fund your own game, no one will".

• AlpennAlpenn Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I am playing csgo mostly and some eso while i wait for a good mmo to come out. i want a good raiding mmo. i miss old wow :(
  • ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
     2016: only MMOrpg I played was Blade&Soul and lasted maybe around a few hours.

Main game is still Fallout 4 there is just so much to do in it, restarted a few months back Dying Light as I now have "The Following" while restarting I didn't know you could just enter TF without having to finish the game. Still havn't entered TF because this time I simply want to complete the game. Didn't complete the original game even though I got it on release. This time around I take a more tactical approach because of my knowledge from the first play. 

Keep in mind I got very limited gametime, if lucky maybe a couple of hours a week, though do spend much time on games on my leave days since they are mostly on day's friends/family have to work...
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    D3, The Crew and soon The Division...

Btw can you give away beta codes on this site I have one from their giveaway for Black Desert I won't be using? 
    I don't see why not.
    I highly doubt MMORPG.com is going to track where each and every one of those 3000(?) codes goes. O.O

And I may, or may not have done the same thing for a friend who wasn't sure if his computer can run it. >.>

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• ZekresZekres Member UncommonPosts: 8
    League
  • holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772
    Recore said:
    Naruto Shipupuden Ninja Storm 4
    I'm thinking about buying a controller just to play this game.  It looks amazing when I watch people play it on Twitch.
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,429
    I will play Cabal for a while when it launches on Steam until something new comes out.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    so most people are not playing MMOs here .. no wonder MMO sites are broadening its definition. 
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    so most people are not playing MMOs here .. no wonder MMO sites are broadening its definition. 
    Right, because otherwise they wouldn't know what they were playing.
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Right, because otherwise they wouldn't know what they were playing.
    nah .. otherwise this site will have little to talk about. 

Don't tell me you think people come here for information.