Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

activate Darkfall in gamelist and remove Adventurine

CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
This game is not listed anymore in the gamelist of mmorg.com

Also remove the current developer..

Comments

• kdchankdchan Member UncommonPosts: 79
    edited February 2016
    Agree, Darkfall 2009-2012 and AV is just the past now, is time to create new separate threads for both ROA and DND iterations. Go mmorpg.com.
    Post edited by kdchan on
    The nextgen sandbox
    Crowfall - LiF: MMO - Darkfall: New Dawn
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Perhaps they are waiting until there is at least a game currently it's little more than contract signings

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Ragnarok_delRagnarok_del Member UncommonPosts: 15
    edited February 2016
    Kyleran said:
    Perhaps they are waiting until there is at least a game currently it's little more than contract signings
    New Dawn now has the source  code.
    edit: xD time to change my signature.
  • DullahanDullahan Member EpicPosts: 4,536
    Wow. I can't believe this is happening. I admit I was skeptical about a Darkfall reboot, but the ub3rgames team working on New Dawn are actually addressing all of the most glaring flaws in the original game and making some pretty serious changes.

I agree. This is worthy of a fresh forum.

• kdchankdchan Member UncommonPosts: 79
    edited February 2016
    The Darkfall page is a mess, the link head to Unholy Wars, the forum here is the old Darkfall, while they use Ub3rgames as developer, wverything is wrong.

Just leave this forum as it was, Darkfall 2009-2012, and create a new one for the two new games, Darkfall:New Dawn and Rise of Agon, problem solved.

Dullahan said:
    Wow. I can't believe this is happening. I admit I was skeptical about a Darkfall reboot, but the ub3rgames team working on New Dawn are actually addressing all of the most glaring flaws in the original game and making some pretty serious changes.

I agree. This is worthy of a fresh forum.
    Yea, DnD will hopefully fix all the flaws of the old game. They are studying the code atm, and they need a year to implement all the changes/fixes (but in 1-2 months we can play starting with vanilla Darkfall and then patching the game overtime with new content till the final release).

The nextgen sandbox
    Crowfall - LiF: MMO - Darkfall: New Dawn
  • ZergmanZergman Member UncommonPosts: 41
    edited February 2016
    @MMORPG you really need to recreate a new entry for Darkfall: New Dawn and Darkfall: Rise of Agon.
    Post edited by Zergman on
  • KotsolisKotsolis Member UncommonPosts: 5
    edited February 2016
    It's called "Aventurine".

Darkfall profile changed but you also need to add the following:
    http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/1376/DarkFall-New-Dawn.html
    1)There is nothing in the news items. Add all the news items that are known till today, plus the interview.
    2)Forum link is dead! Put a link on this subforum so that people know where to head for discussion.
    3)Also put Darkfall New Dawn logo in "Screenshots".
    4)This is the old profile, currently not in the "Quickjump" menu but I found it through Google Search. You need to move news items from there to the new Darkfall: New Dawn profile.:
    http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/4/Darkfall-New-Dawn.html

Let the hype begin!
  • Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Nothing will come from either project, Darkfall will just whimper out like a wet fart including the current live version.

You can book mark this and link it to your self 1 year from now :) and say Mad Dog was correct.

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    3 weeks till darkfall server is up..
    Mad+Dog said:
    Nothing will come from either project, Darkfall will just whimper out like a wet fart including the current live version.

You can book mark this and link it to your self 1 year from now :) and say Mad Dog was correct.

Cu there mad dog :P