Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Dersert Character Creation Download Corrupt

ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,747

Unless I am going mad I just posted this, if you think it is inappropriate do say why.

I downloaded the CC from the link at the top of your screen and got a warning message about the file. I think it said ID was corrupt, so I did not load it. Now if this was just for me, would be worth finding that out, if not, worth other people finding out.

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126
    Thanks @Scot

I'll forward the link to the appropriate folks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,620
    The ads link to the official Black Desert site to download the new character creator.  I have downloaded the file and installed it with no issues.  I think this is something specific to your system or download.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• GrumpyHobbitGrumpyHobbit Member RarePosts: 1,220
    Same here. "The signature of BlackDesertOnlineCCMSetup.exe is corrupt or invalid."

Windows 10
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 12,902
    Tried looking in their forums? There's a 20 page thread about people having problems DLing and installing it

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/8414-character-creator-issues-thread/&page=17

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • GrumpyHobbitGrumpyHobbit Member RarePosts: 1,220
    On another note, this site runs like a Dog since the BD ads started appearing and now my browser freezes every few seconds when trying to scroll through articles. It has even made the browser freeze 2 times if I try and access this site.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,747
    Ok its not just me then, but some people have no issues. I will try it again later. Thanks guys.

25 Agrees

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,747
    Any word on whether they sorted this out yet? I download another couple of times a week later and still no joy.

25 Agrees