Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im having more fun than I ever had in an mmo

2»

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    DMKano said:
    Its all about finding the right game for you.

Its not a universal "best game for all".

Other gamers have the best game experiences in LoL, CoD, Dota etc....

Every game has someone who is enjoying the hell out of it.

My opinion, this is somewhat untrue.

The way mmos are made now with instant gratification, easy, and linier, I feel that everyone is just putting up with them......hoping it will be "that game".  Many people cycle through several mmo's just to find one they will call home for a few months. 

If Vanilla World of Warcraft was just invented today, it would be an instant hit all over again.  Here is something to ponder........Vanilla WoW has three times the content of any newer release. Think about this, 60 levels, and when you get into the 20s, you stay that level for several hours !....This is proof of lots of content.

Sure you have style.  You can love or hate a style.  The game can be simply NOT your style and you may even hate it.  But Vanilla WoW all over again would be embraced by millions.

• FinvegaFinvega Member RarePosts: 260
    I have always wished that Blizzard would release a stand-alone WoW game... say 100 levels single player goodness with fresh content but with say the wow Lich King style game play. I would pay retail for that in a heart beat.