Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should We Question RSI & Star Citizen? Derek Smart Thinks So

2»

Comments

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 19,941
    Iselin said:
    In this debate I'm just like Chauncey Gardiner, I like to watch.
    The TV.....? :chuffed: 
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Not a Derek Smart fan at all.  Ever since his extremely buggy Battle Cruiser games I have avoided anything he is involved with.

On that note, I have to completely agree with him on this.  You have to be living in denial to think otherwise.  This is just another 38 studios waiting to happen.  Chris Roberts can't manage 30 staff, let alone 300.  At least 38 studios got one product out the door, I don't even know if that will be the result with Star Citizen. 

Best thing to do if you invested in this boondoggle is to write it off and move on.  Your chances of seeing a game with half the features they promised are nil and if they ever do release something it will probably not look like anything you expected.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 3,219
    We shouldn't care what Derek Smart has to say because: image

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.