Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any chance the enchanting system will change for EU release?

growillgrowill Member UncommonPosts: 28
Hi everyone
My long time duo pvp partner yester kept going on and on about how cool this game is. So I started looking stuff up and it does seem really cool

BUT
I'm all for pvp (pve I really don't care for) and having now just limited time for playing i'm no more than a casual... who loves pvp. I can put myselft into some grind if that will take me to being "fairly" competitive, but now I read that the enchanting gear system is borderline broken, having people in +18gear (really hard to get it seems) being pretty much untouchable by even +16 geared players.

And since I always kinda focus and usually end up to play evenly in the top tier pvp scene that really bothers me.
It doesn't matter so much for minus bonus or small disparities but from what i've read just one tier of enchantments pretty much completely decides the outcome of the battle.

So the question is... is there any chance that for EU they will make the game less gear nazi?
Cause if, not being able to play hardcore, i won't be able to play evenly against other people, I will probably not even bother...

Comments

• jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571
    Can't see it. The upgrade items seem to be one of the main sources of income for them so they're hardly going to gimp their revenue.
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 2,141
    Enchanting systems and Cash Shops are like Poker and Vegas, inseparable.  Its a test of human will, to either spend thousands of dollars on your character, spend 10's of thousands of hours grinding or exist as as canon fodder for those that did.
  • Jerry-BoyleJerry-Boyle Member UncommonPosts: 18
    NA and EU will be capped at +15 until Mediah releases a few months after release, there is also the cash shop item selling for silver restriction so you can't buy your way to the top.  That could last for a few months to half a year to a full year; we don't know.

So depending how long that restriction stays in place, should be able to play evenly with anybody.
  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Can't see it. The upgrade items seem to be one of the main sources of income for them so they're hardly going to gimp their revenue.
    Their is nothing in the cash shop that deals with enchanting.  lolz

It's hard to say if there will be changes, my guess is no.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...