Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Concept Art!

ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385

Thoughts? 

Watch it here
Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 

Comments

• VucarVucar Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Fully destructible environment confirmed. 
  • LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417
    Thoughts: Umm, which game was this again?

I'm curious as to what, if anything, that concept art has to do with the game itself. I'm inclined to think it has at least something to do with the game, otherwise it'll just be a waste of resources tbh. Not sure what though.
  • ZultraZultra Member UncommonPosts: 385
    It has something to do with how certain religions within the game imagine how Elyria was made (much like the various creationist theories in RL). 
    Sign up for Chronicles of Elyria here don't forget to use my friend code - B4ACB3

Join the revolutionary MMO! 
  • aSynchroaSynchro Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Well it's beautiful!
  • MaygusMaygus Member UncommonPosts: 374
    edited February 2016
    Lorgarn said:
    Thoughts: Umm, which game was this again?

I'm curious as to what, if anything, that concept art has to do with the game itself. I'm inclined to think it has at least something to do with the game, otherwise it'll just be a waste of resources tbh. Not sure what though.
    As Zultra said. This is a concept of part of the Lore of COE when the world of Elyria was split into into 3 planes of existence with the Astral Plane separating each of them.

Haven, Elyria and Karcion

Have a read of the transcript from DM21s LivePanel where Caspian joined in to give some history on it.
    Post edited by Maygus on
    Visit the Chronicles of Elyria official site and the Official Wiki... an upcoming MMO from Soulbound Studios with real consequences to your actions.
    Finite Resources, WYSIWYG looting to player created and maintained maps and a deep modular crafting system. So much more that hasn't been said, ask questions! Post your thoughts! Spread the word of COE!

If you haven't yet, register with my referrer code on the official website: B0E240