Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Project R's Impact on the Community

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageProject R's Impact on the Community

If you have not been playing World of Warships recently this is a great weekend to join the game. Project R continues to run these past few weeks and brings players a chance to collect some great items in the game. Last week we hosted an interview with Chris Stott to get an idea on how the event was designed. With only a short time left to go on the event, it is now time to see how Project R has shaped the community.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• sakersaker Member UncommonPosts: 1,297
    "community", Ha! riiiight.... in 1 of "wargaming's" games? I don't think so.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Gameplay gets old fast, but the kids seem to like it.  I know it is a Russian company, but the Russian navy in WWII was a huge joke, to even think any of their ships were in any way competitive at that time is a laugh.  Their WWI navy was not much better.  Never had a carrier and they only had a few hold over WWI battleships.  The kids tell me their destroyers are good in the , but in reality they sucked like all their ships.

Their bread and butter is still WoT.