Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Project R's Impact on the Community

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,127
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageProject R's Impact on the Community

If you have not been playing World of Warships recently this is a great weekend to join the game. Project R continues to run these past few weeks and brings players a chance to collect some great items in the game. Last week we hosted an interview with Chris Stott to get an idea on how the event was designed. With only a short time left to go on the event, it is now time to see how Project R has shaped the community.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,366
    "community", Ha! riiiight.... in 1 of "wargaming's" games? I don't think so.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Gameplay gets old fast, but the kids seem to like it.  I know it is a Russian company, but the Russian navy in WWII was a huge joke, to even think any of their ships were in any way competitive at that time is a laugh.  Their WWI navy was not much better.  Never had a carrier and they only had a few hold over WWI battleships.  The kids tell me their destroyers are good in the , but in reality they sucked like all their ships.

Their bread and butter is still WoT.