Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TheHiveLeader's Impressions - Bombshell

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageTheHiveLeader's Impressions - Bombshell

TheHiveLeader takes a look at Bombshell, the new top down shooter from 3D Realms. Bombshell is a sci-fi RPG with an isometric view from 3DREALMS. From the creators of 2013's Rise of the Triad and legendary game maker 3D Realms comes Bombshell, an isometric action role-playing game for PC and consoles. Bomb disposal technician turned mercenary for hire, Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison must strong-arm her way across 4 planets in an Unreal Engine-powered galactic adventure to rescue the president fr

Read the full story here

Comments

• huntersamhuntersam Member UncommonPosts: 210
    i always enjoy it when a new video comes out . loing may you contonue
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Hiveleader, Ripperx, gameranx, Steparu, and Rendermax. Are pretty much the only game related youtubers I watch currently. The only ones I find worth my time.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Thanks for making me laugh and helping me save money HL.
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    why make 4 min video if game is total junk?:)
  • TsumoroTsumoro Member UncommonPosts: 435

Arskaaa said:

Its called a Review, it means they tell you (the consumer) if its worth investing in. It basically either entices you to buy a good game you might of missed, or to not purchase a game if its rubbish and broken. How have you got this far without understanding how a review works?

• MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    The graphics looks nice though, maybe it will be a success? :)
  • SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    Sorry, @TheHiveLeader , I didn't finish watching the video because the game was so horrible. I just couldn't force myself. Looking forward to the next vid.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Arskaaa said:
    Because otherwise people like you would be all over them for taking bribes and being shills for the companies :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited January 2016

I could do without the humour and weird voice acting, but he did tell us a lot. Not like these "reviews" where there is a lot of shouting and you get told zilch.

Not for me, the fact I only had to listen to 2 mins showed how informative it was.