Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character Creation Shown In New OBT VideoBLS Bless News

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageCharacter Creation Shown In New OBT VideoBLS Bless News

With the start of the Bless open beta test earlier this week, several streamers have come out with videos to show off some of the game's systems. Youtube streamer Scion StormTV has captured character creatiion in a 13+ minute long video. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Read the full story here

Comments

• kujo123kujo123 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    game is awesome but sady i dont think it will come west in until 2020 lol:D
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

kujo123 said:

Or at all. East doesn't seem to have as much interest in west as it use to.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    edited January 2016

Roin said:

kujo123 said:

I disagree, open beta registration have hit 200k http://2p.com/40584532_1/Bless-Online-Open-Beta-Pre-registration-Reaches-to-200K-12-Servers-Almost-Full-by-cindyhio.htm
  • AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    I remember signing something years ago about this game and forgot all about it, anyone know what the combat is action or tab target  ?
  • ThourneThourne Member RarePosts: 757
    Game does looks pretty.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Open seemless world with RVR. 

Cant wait. 
  • FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    AnnaTS said:
    I remember signing something years ago about this game and forgot all about it, anyone know what the combat is action or tab target  ?
    Hybrid, but mostly tab target - depends on the class.

The game world is truly massive and extremely detailed, probably one of / if not the best I have seen in an MMO so far.

• AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Filbur said:
    AnnaTS said:

The game world is truly massive and extremely detailed, probably one of / if not the best I have seen in an MMO so far.

I usually play a healer class i just went to youtube and found this video of the healer class, healer must be tab target as i don't see a target sign on the screen which is nice for me as i prefer tab target.

Filbur said:
    AnnaTS said:

Kinda like GW2 or not like that?
  • Jonas_SGJonas_SG Member UncommonPosts: 475
    Is it P2W or not?
  • FilburFilbur Member UncommonPosts: 254
    edited January 2016
    Thourne said:
    Filbur said:
    AnnaTS said:

The game uses traditional tab target combat, only a few classes are more action based. But the combat system has a lot of weight to it - something Guild Wars 2 was missing - and feels really good.

Filbur said:
    Thourne said:
    Filbur said:
    AnnaTS said:

The game uses traditional tab tarbet combat, only a few classes are more action based. But the combat system has a lot of weight to it - something Guild Wars 2 was missing - and feels really good.

Thanks
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
  • scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    Now this is a game I want to play, god knows when it will get a western release date though.

scorpex-x said:

Now this is a game I want to play, god knows when it will get a western release date though.

Could you say why? How is it different from other MMO's?

Recore said:

Reminds me of FFXIV a lot.
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Scellow said:

Roin said:

kujo123 said:

I disagree, open beta registration have hit 200k http://2p.com/40584532_1/Bless-Online-Open-Beta-Pre-registration-Reaches-to-200K-12-Servers-Almost-Full-by-cindyhio.htm
    I hope so.  Though if given a choice I'd take Lost Ark then Moonlight Blade then Bless.  ;)

I love fantasy, but I think Skyrim has burnt me out on it a little bit.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• Keldor837Keldor837 Member UncommonPosts: 263
    I've tried twice now to watch this video....the guy can't seem to go more than a few words before slurring and street-slanging his words. It's ignorant and irritating to listen in as someone butchers the English language while trying to show and teach people about something.
  • darkwolfjaydarkwolfjay Member UncommonPosts: 16

AnnaTS said:

It "looks" like Tab-Targeting - well, dunno either 2 be honest :D
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    Watching the video with the bug attack on the ship does remind me of FFXIV ARR. I am pleased to note that all my Korean drama watching has paid off as I actually can pick out some of the words and understand the gist.

Looks good but I suppose it will be here in a few years like Blade and Soul . Hopefully they speed up the localization and introduce us to the game soon.

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398

kitarad said:

Watching the video with the bug attack on the ship does remind me of FFXIV ARR. I am pleased to note that all my Korean drama watching has paid off as I actually can pick out some of the words and understand the gist.

Looks good but I suppose it will be here in a few years like Blade and Soul . Hopefully they speed up the localization and introduce us to the game soon.

Rumors say they already found RU publisher, i heard they wants to bring it to EU/NA asap
  • tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
    Graphics are nice, but that's pretty much standard with all Korean MMOs these days. Pretty girls, pretty boys, some furries thrown into the mix and at least one ugly, brutish race.

Then you throw in flashy animations and combat effects so that most of the time you have no idea what's happening amidst all of that, fill the world with weird-looking monsters (for us westerners, at least) and humor that appeals mostly to 12-year olds.

Finally, introduce an end-game grind for gear that's heavily RNG-based and make the character power very dependent on high-end gear, both PvE and PvP.

There's your recipe for a typical open world Korean MMO. Some like it. I wish they'd make the endgame gear easy to get like in GW2, so people would be able to get competitive sooner.