Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for ganking game

VoltheVolthe Member UncommonPosts: 8
I'm looking for a new game, the feature I tend to enjoy the most is ganking other players in open world scenarios.  It has to be fantasy based also so no eve online.  I also enjoy collecting pets/mounts but that's not required.  I really can't stand questing without some pvp any suggestions?

hi

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    ArchAge might be a good choice, or a Tera PVP server.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AngryElfAngryElf Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Archeage.  Just make sure you get them while farming 
  • ckotocckotoc Member UncommonPosts: 12
    World of Warcraft.You gank ppl and then they go to forums to qq about it.And it has a ton of mounts and companions to farm for years.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    ckotoc said:
    World of Warcraft.You gank ppl and then they go to forums to qq about it.And it has a ton of mounts and companions to farm for years.
    You forgot to mention he has to join pvp server.
    Kyleran said:
    ArchAge might be a good choice, or a Tera PVP server.
    For arcehage you can only gank people on conflicted and war zones. So not until level 30. Or if you feel too brave, you can just run to a conflicted zone at level 1.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• TyphoonnnTyphoonnn Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Black desert, i think it's level 30 and above it becomes full world pvp. with some other goodies as well involving pvp. 
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    TESO has all of that, just join the 'blobs' for the whole ganking experience.
  • herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924
    nothing griefs like survival games(yes technically not a mmo though some servers can hold 100+)
    trust me even in the early days of UO i never been so annoyed like when i die in  a survival game .
    rust been the champion of them all for ganking/griefing