Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When it comes to "end game"...

KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685
Which game as of February 2016 you think does a better job than the rest? I wish I could contribute more on this thread, but sadly Marvel Heroes Online and Path of Exile are the only two games I've been playing over the years (and a private server one) and they all re doing poor job with end game for the time being.

Comments

• DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    Probably WoW. 

Id put FF14 as a second, of what ive played, just because I like the pug raids, dungeons, and trials (boss in a box) but once you are geared, its level another class on your character or wait till new content.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    WoW, without a doubt.
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I think WoW probably has the most content. 

GW2 also has a lot to offer.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• SEANMCADSEANMCAD Member EpicPosts: 16,775
    Xodic said:
    Honestly I don't think these games have "end game". It would make more sense to say that they have "beginning game" that you have to suffer through to actually play the game as it was intended.

If you think about it, they just copied the concept from Galaga. Once you hit level 999 (end-game) it starts over at level 1 (expansion) and lets you do it again.

I think they should just roll credits.
    that sounds pretty accurate.

bizzare but accurate

Please do not respond to me, even if I ask you a question, its rhetorical.

Please do not respond to me

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Diablo 3 ... new patch is great .. changing the end-game meta, and hence have something new to do for a while (until the next season).
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    EVE does it the worst, no end game at all. ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• scorpex-xscorpex-x Member RarePosts: 1,030
    Wow, nothing else even comes close.

I don't even like wow much and I still know it's the king of endgame content.
  • netglennetglen Member UncommonPosts: 116
    End game is once I finished my goals for my main and alts, it's time to unsubscribe and move on. Maybe  if their next expansion is good, I'll sub up again. I refuse to pay to grind in raids just so the equipment is instantly devalued by what drops from mobs or bread crumb quests in the next expansion.