Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Li-Ming Spotlight - Heroes of the Storm

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageLi-Ming Spotlight - Heroes of the Storm

Kevin "Cloaken" Johnson introduces you to the newest Assassin entering the Nexus, Li-Ming.

Read the full story here

Comments

• EberhardtEberhardt Member UncommonPosts: 157
    IS THAT THE VOICE OF AZULA FROM THE AVATAR?!
  • AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    I think there is another new character they are bringing out which i think is a necromancer , I don't play the game i just saw a video on youtube before.

Anyone play the game and is it easy to play like LOL ?
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    AnnaTS said:
    I think there is another new character they are bringing out which i think is a necromancer , I don't play the game i just saw a video on youtube before.

I like it.  but I can't get too into it.  I play maybe 2 nights a month.  it's fun.  just not something I can stomach every night.  if that makes any sense.  it's basically a world of warcraft battleground.  which is why I like it.  I wish I could play more of it. 
  • JimBeam251JimBeam251 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    AnnaTS said:

I prefer it over LoL, LoL games can take 1 hour but HOTS games take 15 - 30 mins and the community isnt a cancer like LoL
  • AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600

I prefer it over LoL, LoL games can take 1 hour but HOTS games take 15 - 30 mins and the community isnt a cancer like LoL
    One of the reason i don't play much of LOL because of the community and when i do it ends up just being a bot game these days, I will give this game a try later today not playing anything at the moment and just waiting for Asta to release
  • IrkenEliteIrkenElite Member UncommonPosts: 17
    That will be the Diablo 3 Wizard we've been wanting as a Hero. ^_^
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    JimBeam251 said:
    AnnaTS said:

Really? I have had every type of insult thrown at me including a death threat. Blizz doesn't ban or even punish players who treat others poorly which is why I decided to take a break for a while. A few insults I can handle if the game is fun but anything more than that just isn't worth it.
  • TheAsianVillainTheAsianVillain Member UncommonPosts: 85
    The one issue I have a problem in with the game is its matchmaking. You'll find plenty of lack in teamwork. 8/10 people will not talk during matches. No coordination.
  • Alexander.BAlexander.B Member UncommonPosts: 90
    If anybody wants to get started and would like some in-game goodies to start off, here is my referral link:
    https://battle.net/recruit/XPKKWDSJMP
    I'm a decent Rank 1 player that is glad to help anyone learn the game starting off ^-^ Very patient.

After playing League for three years and trying HotS, I noticed myself playing LoL less and less. As mentioned before, the games in LoL take longer and the community is toxic but I don't think it's completely avoidable in HotS as it's a competitve game afterall. You'll find tons of casuals playing the game too since they'll be people trying out the MOBA genre but not all too familiar with it from the Blizzard scene (WoW, SC2 players). The game is more team oriented with less spotlight on a single highly skilled individual and while it may not be for everyone, I believe people should give it a look.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    If anybody wants to get started and would like some in-game goodies to start off, here is my referral link:
    https://battle.net/recruit/XPKKWDSJMP
    I'm a decent Rank 1 player that is glad to help anyone learn the game starting off ^-^ Very patient.

After playing League for three years and trying HotS, I noticed myself playing LoL less and less. As mentioned before, the games in LoL take longer and the community is toxic but I don't think it's completely avoidable in HotS as it's a competitve game afterall. You'll find tons of casuals playing the game too since they'll be people trying out the MOBA genre but not all too familiar with it from the Blizzard scene (WoW, SC2 players). The game is more team oriented with less spotlight on a single highly skilled individual and while it may not be for everyone, I believe people should give it a look.
    This man is speaking the truth.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,846
    Eberhardt said:
    IS THAT THE VOICE OF AZULA FROM THE AVATAR?!
    Havent seen Li MIng's voice officially listed but Grey DeLisle did the voice for Female Wizard in Diablo 3 so it probably is.