Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Marine news, and two devs leave.

Comments

• Broken.ArrowBroken.Arrow Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Asm0deus said:

His threads tend to be factual or just reposting what is on the SC forums, he's like free advertisement for SC.

You should check the facts on that. 

The Shillions employed by CIG usually drop replies and thread starters, laden heavy with a copious and sickening amount of SPIN added into them. These threads/posts wouldnt be the full truth, but most certainly would be a half lie. 

Example 1:
    -You ask about how this game wont be P2W since people can literally drop big dollar and get the top tier ships right off the bat.
    --Shillions reply with: People are so generous in this game that they buy ships and donate them to newbies. Fun Have.
    What!? That wasnt even the question...................

Example 2:
    -You feel concerned that many important game producers and shot callers are jumping ship even before the game is out.
    --Shillions reply with: This is just normal. In fact NEW people are joining in all the time. So it is just normal that the people who actually know the progress details of the game and the development status are leaving and are replaced with NEW people who dont know how deep in the pooper this project is in yet. Nothing to see here, carry on. Jave phun.
    You cant be serious!! A revolving door excuse for a project that isnt even stable enough to stand on its own merit yet???

Example 3:
    -How can they just change the TOS just like that to their benefit. And screw me over my original kickstarter donation which they used for advertisement purposes rather than fulfil the original promise which I paid them for?!?
    --Shillions answer with: Too bad. So Sad. Go ask your money back and fuck off with your whining. H4v3 fUN.

Example 4:
    -1 Year ago the Shillions say: YOU are the """INVESTOR""" in this game. You investors are helping make the game. You investors are striking a blow against the bad suits in EA, Ubisoft, ActivisionBlizzard. You investors are making YOUR dream game. Dont think twice, just invest into this game and if you already have then INVEST some more!!!!!!!!!!
    --Very recently: You guys are just backers. Dont feel so entitled you fucking investor wannabes. Havingfunny.

Would say that Brenics' posts have more facts in them than any of the many Shillions who spam this place. 

---

A proud User of [[Adblock Plus]], to block out all the bullshit paid advertisements (also read as "game reviews") spam on mmorpg.com. 

----

I was banned for pointing out the obvious faults in a game 2 months before it released.
    Now after release, repeating the very same words from back then would be like preaching to the choir on this site.
  • BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    goobsnews said:
    Thx I missed them and it is funny after what we learned today. CR is an expert not only with space sims but now with FPS. Someone should really put a muzzle on the guy. He makes things worse and more unbelievable every time he makes these types of comments. 
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• Broken.ArrowBroken.Arrow Member UncommonPosts: 84
    And its a shame that the clowns at mmorpg dont have the guts to carry through with the factual updates of high ranked people leaving big money projects and similar "bad publicity" updates. Simply because they want to keep their hands clean and maintain good relations with the money men from the gaming houses by posting paid articles and positive fluff. And only pick up the "negative" stuff when it already gains traction elsewhere and allows the cowards here the plausible deniability blanket in case any scent of litigation rises from the cesspool. 

6 to 32 adverts per page being blocked here, but a couple still manage to sneak pass to my browser. 

---

A proud User of [[Adblock Plus]], to block out all the bullshit paid advertisements (also read as "game reviews") spam on mmorpg.com. 

----

I was banned for pointing out the obvious faults in a game 2 months before it released.
    Now after release, repeating the very same words from back then would be like preaching to the choir on this site.
  • RynetRynet Member UncommonPosts: 114
    I smell BS... I logged on just now to a patch slated for today. The dev is there.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Interesting reads ,really just more of what realists expect from this game.
    What caught my eye more than anything was TenTonHammer loads an absolute ridiculous amount of cookies ,had to be a 100 or more.

Good thing laws are changing only not good enough imo.Already passed in Canada and soon to be in effect are websites have to inform users and require consent.I suspect down the road even more changes.

Anyhow we saw the staunch fanbois claiming Chris delivers on promises but as i stated anyone doing some homework or remembers Freelancer knows this guy does NOT deliver.

So as advertised he is now changing what he actually promised and merely claims the game was only to have fps elements and that no real standalone Star Marine ever existed LMAO.Yes ok then why call it Star Marine  ...geesh this guy is a lot more lame than people realize.

Really at this point just havign seen what he promised he could do with 6 million and what he has NOT done with 100 million,means i don't have to read another thing for the rest of the games existence to know this CR guy is a shyster.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    edited January 2016
    Asm0deus said:

His threads tend to be factual or just reposting what is on the SC forums, he's like free advertisement for SC.

You should check the facts on that. 

The Shillions employed by CIG usually drop replies and thread starters, laden heavy with a copious and sickening amount of SPIN added into them. These threads/posts wouldnt be the full truth, but most certainly would be a half lie. 

Example 1:
    -You ask about how this game wont be P2W since people can literally drop big dollar and get the top tier ships right off the bat.
    --Shillions reply with: People are so generous in this game that they buy ships and donate them to newbies. Fun Have.
    What!? That wasnt even the question...................

Example 2:
    -You feel concerned that many important game producers and shot callers are jumping ship even before the game is out.
    --Shillions reply with: This is just normal. In fact NEW people are joining in all the time. So it is just normal that the people who actually know the progress details of the game and the development status are leaving and are replaced with NEW people who dont know how deep in the pooper this project is in yet. Nothing to see here, carry on. Jave phun.
    You cant be serious!! A revolving door excuse for a project that isnt even stable enough to stand on its own merit yet???

Example 3:
    -How can they just change the TOS just like that to their benefit. And screw me over my original kickstarter donation which they used for advertisement purposes rather than fulfil the original promise which I paid them for?!?
    --Shillions answer with: Too bad. So Sad. Go ask your money back and fuck off with your whining. H4v3 fUN.

Example 4:
    -1 Year ago the Shillions say: YOU are the """INVESTOR""" in this game. You investors are helping make the game. You investors are striking a blow against the bad suits in EA, Ubisoft, ActivisionBlizzard. You investors are making YOUR dream game. Dont think twice, just invest into this game and if you already have then INVEST some more!!!!!!!!!!
    --Very recently: You guys are just backers. Dont feel so entitled you fucking investor wannabes. Havingfunny.

Would say that Brenics' posts have more facts in them than any of the many Shillions who spam this place. 

I never said erillion doesn't get into arguments in threads with others just that the threads he starts TEND to be factual.

Most of the examples you give are about things which are very subjective, what is p2w...ask 100 different people and you likely get 100 different answers.

Brenics doesn't post facts, he just starts threads/posts Smart propaganda and trolls very subjective arguments.

I am not saying erillion is a perfect poster just that overall he is no where as bad as Brenics and tends to just post here to give those of us that don't live on the CIG forum a heads up when there new news from over there.

Brenics on the other hands likes to post flame/troll bait and other such rumor mongering and tries to spin that shit as facts nearly in every thread/post, I would add he has been caught in lies far far too often.

Just take this thread where he "claims" his thread title was a typo and he then fixed it after the lie in it was pointed out.  Yet clearly that a lie as you can see in his OP it was a mod that changed it.

I am not a fan of erillion but when he starts a thread I often check it out thinking...oh has SC had a decent update or announcement?

When brenics starts a thread I think ...oh what BS DS spin trolling is he up to now?  I even go in expecting a good laugh at times I will give him that though.

Post edited by Asm0deus on

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• heerobyaheerobya Member UncommonPosts: 465
    No no you guys are right!

They are totally going to release a single player flight sim!

And an FPS.

And an online multiplayer MMO-like persistent world.

And a complex crafting sim.

And...

Ever heard of scope creep? How many years has it been? What exactly is available, right now, for public play that is not in alpha/very early beta?

How much $ have they made? How much $ have you spent!? 

But hey, they've got Hollywood actors in there, so (eventually) it may be pretty cool... or at least sound pretty cool. You know, good VO helps any product. Like a Pixar movie! Everybody loves those!
    @Asm0deus So what you are saying the only relevant threads or comments should only deal with news from CIG? 

You say: "Brenics doesn't post facts, he just starts threads/posts Smart propaganda and trolls very subjective arguments."

So two developers left the company is not news? I also bet Erillion would never inform anyone that 2 key developers left the company. Oh and just to state before it is said after this post. It isn't normal for dev's to get up and quit like this. Also it isn't good to bring new devs in and have to start fresh from beginning. 

I also fail to see how two new articles should not be posted to inform gamers like me and you to what new stuff about CR and CIG.

But I have to give it to ya for attacking me and stating I do not post facts, just to try and turn people away from reading any news on this game! Of course other than what Erillion posts. 

But have a good day. 

edited January 2016
    heerobya said:

And an FPS.

And...

Ever heard of scope creep? How many years has it been? What exactly is available, right now, for public play that is not in alpha/very early beta?

But hey, they've got Hollywood actors in there, so (eventually) it may be pretty cool... or at least sound pretty cool. You know, good VO helps any product. Like a Pixar movie! Everybody loves those!
    It's a good thing then they never said all that right. 

They said they would have a single player campaign which led into the mmo verse.

They said the game would have fps gameplay and I am pretty sure they have always said no crafting other than some basic upgrading things or something like that.

I won't say there hasn't been scope creep but then you can blame the playerbase itself for asking for all that.

AC and SM were always suppose to just be smaller modules for testing which would then be left in as "modes" kind of like how single player games often have cheap multiplayer death matches tacked on.

Atleast that how I always saw it.

@brenics IF you made threads called "Two Devs Leave CIG" and posted links about that I would have much less problem with your threads but you never just leave it at that.

Instead you make misleading threads, post misinformation as much as you can and your links are 95% of the time anti SC puff pieces/opinion pieces you try and pass off as facts.

Also stating your post history or MO isn't an attack against you, it's an observation which is pertinent to how seriously we should or not take your "opinions" or "facts".

It's very very clear you have an anti SC smart fueled agenda.

Now Erillion may have one too that is clear but his seems to be to keep us up to date with with news from CIG and making sure the people at mmorpg are aware of it.  I wont say he never devolves to your level and gets into it with your kind but no ones perfect and you "guys" make it really hard to stick to the high road.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

edited January 2016
    Asm0deus said:
    heerobya said:

And an FPS.

And...

It's a good thing then they never said all that right. 

They said they would have a single player campaign which led into the mmo verse.

They said the game would have fps gameplay and I am pretty sure they have always said no crafting other than some basic upgrading things or something like that.

I won't say there hasn't been scope creep but then you can blame the playerbase itself for asking for all that.

AC and SM were always suppose to just be smaller modules for testing which would then be left in as "modes" kind of like how single player games often have cheap multiplayer death matches tacked on.

Atleast that how I always saw it.

Just to be clear did you just say all the hype and talk of SM the last couple of years to raise money was suppose to be understood to be in SC? Not to be a full feature game? Just so I understand what you just said!

You said in your edit "Instead you make misleading threads, post misinformation as much as you can and your links are 95% of the time anti SC puff pieces/opinion pieces you try and pass off as facts." Can you please show me the misleading misinformation? 

Also instead of creating 2 threads I made only one with the news I had. But in future I will try and make extra threads to appease you. 

edited January 2016
    Brenics said:

Just to be clear did you just say all the hype and talk of SM the last couple of years to raise money was suppose to be understood to be in SC? Not to be a full feature game? Just so I understand what you just said!
    As far as I am aware SM was never meant to be a stand alone game, but rather a module like Arena Commander which was suppose to be used to help work out problems for the fps element that's suppose to be in the game itself.  I also think it was suppose to be left in as a "mode" for death matches and the like.

Unless you are saying AC is game in of itself then yea SM was never meant to be a game in of itself either.

As for hype the fanboys/haters are doing a good job on that all by themselves.

• MrSnufflesMrSnuffles Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    scorpex-x said:
    Brenics said:
    Nice article over at Ten Ton Hammer.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/columns/respawn/oh-well-star-marine-now-canceled

Ted Beargeon Sr. Concept Artist is now gone!

and

Jason Hutchins, Snr Producer of Star Citizen has QUIT!

Another good read at Information Redux,

http://www.informationredux.com/index.php/2016/01/26/star-citizen-lets-talk-more-about-star-marine/

[Mod Edit:  Edited title for clarification]
    Why do you think this matters?  they can be replaced as long as money is there.

These are not some low level positions. These are highest ranking Managers leaving the project in the middle of development. You can't just replace some positions because all the experience and knowledge about the Project leaves too. Maybe you don't know how important these people are, so i will explain to you what they actually do. 
    ___

Senior Producer is responsible to set up a efficient production network between all the people that work on a Project. It is the second highest ranking job in a games company and most important job for the games overall production.

The Senior Producer is not something you replace easily. He has been working on the project for years and the knowledge he has about all the gears (people/departments), how they work together (production environment/standards) and how to effectively grease them (motivate and push the teams) is impossible to transfer and invaluable to a project.

This typically means strategies, deadlines, delivery dates will change dramatically. With the amount of offices and modules SC has this can be a real problem.

We can already see the first effect which is integrating FPS into the PU.

___

The Senior Concept Artist is responsible for the overall look and feel of the game. The design and art style is heavily influenced by him. It is the highest ranking Artist in games development. 

In almost 100% of the cases when the Senior Concept Artist leaves the art style and feel changes dramatically.

____

Have faith!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"It's pretty simple, really. If your only intention in posting about a particular game or topic is to be negative, then yes, you should probably move on. Voicing a negative opinion is fine, continually doing so on the same game is basically just trolling."
    - Michael Bitton
    Community Manager, MMORPG.com

"As an online discussion about Star Citizen grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Derek Smart approaches 1" - MrSnuffles's law

"I am jumping in here a bit without knowing exactly what you all or talking about." 
    - SEANMCAD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Asm0deus said:
      I also think it was suppose to be left in as a "mode" for death matches and the like.

Correct.  In the final game, Star Marine and Arena Commander will be played as "games" and "training simulations"  in the SimPod. The SimPod can currently be found in your hangar. Its a bit like the flight simulator you found in the ship cantina in the Wing Commander games.

Star Marine and Arena Commander will allow to train and do PvP ...without getting killed too often in the Persistent Universe  (where the "Death of a Spaceman" permadeath mechanic would quickly kill your chosen character (at the typical death rate of Multiplayer PvP games)  and he/she would need to be replaced with his/her heir). SM and AC allows quick respawn and high risk at no long term cost.

If its really like the Wing Commander game, i personally think you will be able to repeat all your finished SQ42 missions as SimPod training missions. Maybe including co-op versions of these missions. 

Have fun
    scorpex-x said:
    Brenics said:
    Nice article over at Ten Ton Hammer.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/columns/respawn/oh-well-star-marine-now-canceled

Ted Beargeon Sr. Concept Artist is now gone!

and

Jason Hutchins, Snr Producer of Star Citizen has QUIT!

Another good read at Information Redux,

http://www.informationredux.com/index.php/2016/01/26/star-citizen-lets-talk-more-about-star-marine/

[Mod Edit:  Edited title for clarification]
    Why do you think this matters?  they can be replaced as long as money is there.

These are not some low level positions. These are highest ranking Managers leaving the project in the middle of development. You can't just replace some positions because all the experience and knowledge about the Project leaves too. Maybe you don't know how important these people are, so i will explain to you what they actually do. 
    ___

Senior Producer is responsible to set up a efficient production network between all the people that work on a Project. It is the second highest ranking job in a games company and most important job for the games overall production.

The Senior Producer is not something you replace easily. He has been working on the project for years and the knowledge he has about all the gears (people/departments), how they work together (production environment/standards) and how to effectively grease them (motivate and push the teams) is impossible to transfer and invaluable to a project.

This typically means strategies, deadlines, delivery dates will change dramatically. With the amount of offices and modules SC has this can be a real problem.

We can already see the first effect which is integrating FPS into the PU.

___

The Senior Concept Artist is responsible for the overall look and feel of the game. The design and art style is heavily influenced by him. It is the highest ranking Artist in games development. 

In almost 100% of the cases when the Senior Concept Artist leaves the art style and feel changes dramatically.

____

Have faith!
    I agree that this will have an impact on the game, like I have always said CR seems like a douche and with all the controversy around this game I am sure working for CR must be difficult.

Hopefully the new senior concept artists will go in an art direction I like more as I don't fancy some of what I have seen.

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Wizardry said:
    Interesting reads ,really just more of what realists expect from this game.
    What caught my eye more than anything was TenTonHammer loads an absolute ridiculous amount of cookies ,had to be a 100 or more.

Good thing laws are changing only not good enough imo.Already passed in Canada and soon to be in effect are websites have to inform users and require consent.I suspect down the road even more changes.

Anyhow we saw the staunch fanbois claiming Chris delivers on promises but as i stated anyone doing some homework or remembers Freelancer knows this guy does NOT deliver.

So as advertised he is now changing what he actually promised and merely claims the game was only to have fps elements and that no real standalone Star Marine ever existed LMAO.Yes ok then why call it Star Marine  ...geesh this guy is a lot more lame than people realize.

Really at this point just havign seen what he promised he could do with 6 million and what he has NOT done with 100 million,means i don't have to read another thing for the rest of the games existence to know this CR guy is a shyster.

I just wanted to be sure to point out that if you're claiming yourself to be a realist then you're way off base. I mean I'll call your attention to exhibit A in the same post, where you mention what was promised to be done with $6 million versus $100 million. See, a realist would understand that there is a massive delta between these two watermarks. Also, a realist would know what the scope of the game was then (the $6 million mark)( and now (the $100 million mark). 

Also, a realist wouldn't accept promises at face value. Being that nearly every politician makes some promise(s) they don't keep, anyone with half a brain is able to understand that. Also, a realist would know what was ACTUALLY promised versus what is being fabricated as being promised. A realist sees it as arriving somewhere in the middle between what the vision portrays and what the doomsayers state. Right now we've got an Alpha out there that shows some of this functionality, so I mean a realist could even shift that watermark to somewhere between what the Alpha is and what the vision is. So, as a realist, I'm somewhat confused why people are complaining about a game where you can run around a space station in a fire fight, then hop onto your quad, zoom out to your space ship, take off, then get into a dogfight. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

Erillion said:
    Asm0deus said:
      I also think it was suppose to be left in as a "mode" for death matches and the like.

Correct.  In the final game, Star Marine and Arena Commander will be played as "games" and "training simulations"  in the SimPod. The SimPod can currently be found in your hangar. Its a bit like the flight simulator you found in the ship cantina in the Wing Commander games.

Star Marine and Arena Commander will allow to train and do PvP ...without getting killed too often in the Persistent Universe  (where the "Death of a Spaceman" permadeath mechanic would quickly kill your chosen character (at the typical death rate of Multiplayer PvP games)  and he/she would need to be replaced with his/her heir). SM and AC allows quick respawn and high risk at no long term cost.

If its really like the Wing Commander game, i personally think you will be able to repeat all your finished SQ42 missions as SimPod training missions. Maybe including co-op versions of these missions. 

Have fun
    WAIT so all those times you and others said CR was making games wasn't true? He really meant he was making mod's so you learn how to play the game? WOW so all those dollars raised because of SM and making people believe it would be a full feature game was nothing but BS? If that is true then everyone of those backers should be given a refund! 

Also SC is going to have permadeath? 

My personal guess is that at this stage in the development, they do not need a lot of CONCEPT artists anymore. They should have enough concept art for the next half decade (see Art section in the subscriber subsection of the official forum). Which may have influenced the decision of the artist to move on to the next project.

I think they now need more hands-on artists for the ship- and character pipeline. Those that work more with the game engine itself and its various layers.

If you have read some of the "Jump Point" articles over the last years, you will know that in SC concept art is more heavily influenced by Chris Robert himself compared to other games. To the point of micromanagement, until his brother Erin has pulled him back a bit from the frontline, so the team members can do their job.  That may have made the work of the SC Senior Concept Artist quite interesting and challenging.

Have fun 
    Brenics said:
    You never knew ? LOL!  Its only a three year old concept :-)

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/12879-Death-Of-A-Spaceman

Has been discussed here many many times in the past. Especially as this will make the typical "suicide-and-zerg" tactics from other games harder in SC.

Have fun

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    Erillion said:
    Brenics said:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/12879-Death-Of-A-Spaceman

Has been discussed here many many times in the past. Especially as this will make the typical "suicide-and-zerg" tactics from other games harder in SC.

Have fun

Except it will not. But CIG will learn that the hard way once they release the PU for real... The Goons are coming!

(Right now they are just figuring out how to break the game left and right once it releases. If you think they are playing now to help weed out bugs, you have not been paying attention...)
  • ThourneThourne Member RarePosts: 757
    Brenics said:
    Erillion said:
    Brenics said:
     Truth it truth
    Your thread title ("cancelled") is verifiably incorrect (some here called it a "lie").

So much for "truth".

Have fun
    LOL good way to say it when it is was a mistake that I admitted too and fixed. Guess you have nothing else to say about the links. 

Sorry am not as perfect as you. 

@Thourne Mine use to say the same and CR is the source I don't believe. But if he would post a link I wouldn't make it sound like he wrote it or made the person write it. You guys haven't said one thing about what the links talked about all you did was attack.

You realize that makes it even harder to believe any of you say about DS, CR, or CIG!

Have a good day! 
    @Brenics ;

Actually look at the 2nd reply in this thread, my original post.

That is my direct comment on the Ten Ton Hammer article you linked.

Sorry you missed it....must be hard to follow the relevant posts in the Star Citizen Cancelled...err I mean Star Marine Canceled...wait almost got it right, Star Marine News thread....

Erillion said:
    Brenics said:

Have fun

Permadeath with ship insurance, this really is amazing. No I never thought it would have permadeath. But then again how is it going to work if you really don't have character creation. Unless that isn't in game yet?

You also said: " they do not need a lot of CONCEPT artists anymore" I really hope you don't believe that. This person would need to be involved from start to finish with any game in development. 

A lot of the times I can't believe you actually say things that make no sense at all. Don't need a concept artist anymore. LOL 

• MrSnufflesMrSnuffles Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    Erillion said:

My personal guess is that at this stage in the development, they do not need a lot of CONCEPT artists anymore. They should have enough concept art for the next half decade (see Art section in the subscriber subsection of the official forum). Which may have influenced the decision of the artist to move on to the next project.

I think they now need more hands-on artists for the ship- and character pipeline. Those that work more with the game engine itself and its various layers.

If you have read some of the "Jump Point" articles over the last years, you will know that in SC concept art is more heavily influenced by Chris Robert himself compared to other games. To the point of micromanagement, until his brother Erin has pulled him back a bit from the frontline, so the team members can do their job.  That may have made the work of the SC Senior Concept Artist quite interesting and challenging.

Have fun 

The game has ZERO content. They need to create immense amount of content for SQ42 and the PU. Do you realize that 80% of game development is content? Creating everything from a chair to a giant space station. We are talking about roughly 500,000 to 1,000,000 assets for a game of this scope (possibly more as the scope of this game is ridiculous).

All this is overseen by the Senior Concept Artist. He makes sure the art styles are consistent and created according to the concepts.

Concepts get changed throughout the implementation. They are not just done at the beginning of the development. It's a constant evolving process.

I sincerely doubt that all the concepts are done with the ever changing scope and size of the project.
    ___

Unless you are saying they already have all the content which would imply the game is pretty much done.

___

Have faith!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"It's pretty simple, really. If your only intention in posting about a particular game or topic is to be negative, then yes, you should probably move on. Voicing a negative opinion is fine, continually doing so on the same game is basically just trolling."
    - Michael Bitton
    Community Manager, MMORPG.com

"As an online discussion about Star Citizen grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Derek Smart approaches 1" - MrSnuffles's law

"I am jumping in here a bit without knowing exactly what you all or talking about." 
    - SEANMCAD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    @Thourne Oh I read it. LOL

Brenics said:
    @Thourne Oh I read it. LOL
    So you acknowledge you read my response and yet pages later claim I've made no response....
    No wonder it's difficult to have a convo with you.
    Whether you like or dislike it, the distillation of the entire topic is still:

The separate fps test bed will not roll out before integration of the fps elements into the PU, but instead after.