Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it worth it ( 3 hours left for 50% discount )

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,963
Guys 3 hours left on humble bundle discount for this game

Is it worth 20$

?

Comments

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    dunno

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    its ok.  better with a group of friends.  the combat is kinda wonky.  the newest patch is addressing some of the grind. 
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    edited October 2015
    I'm back and forth as well. . my feeling is it might be worth $20 to grind something out solo for fun and experience the simulation.  Multi-player with friends or an RP based private server would likely make it worth it.  Depends how many are still around.  I had friends doing this but none of them do anymore.  worried it has peaked already.

Edit:  just in case you didn't know. . the single player purchase gets you a character slot for the MMO that they weren't sure they could continue to fund.  They are talking about it like it will launch though.

Edit 2:  I see it at regular price on Humble Store.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• strangepowersstrangepowers Member UncommonPosts: 630
    edited January 2016
  • ShibariShibari Member UncommonPosts: 19

Guys 3 hours left on humble bundle discount for this game

Is it worth 20$

No, it's not worth it.

Gameplay: Slow and tedious. Find a tree, chop it down. Make a log out of it. 40 logs to make a small house, so that's a lot of back and forth and running around to find resources. Mining? Good luck finding a vein of ore and then you'll be digging, dumping, back and forth, boring and tedious, again. After about 4 hours of this drudgery, you will make an anvil and forge. Yay....and then it breaks and you have to repair it.

Horribly boring game. The PVP is also slow and tedious and just NO fun.