Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rising Waters Update Set to Flood Servers February 10th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageRising Waters Update Set to Flood Servers February 10th

The Rising Waters update to Blade & Soul is now announced as being ready for deployment on February 10th. The update will feature new end game content with three new max-level content adventures that will increase a player's martial abilities. In addition, Bloodshade Harbor, a 4, 6 or 24 player dungeon will be released.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NordicApacheNordicApache Member UncommonPosts: 134
    No Warlock though? Boooo.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    yeah no warlock ? :(
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Probably in the 2nd or 3rd update. It's set for 2016 :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Yeah they did say a few months, so I bet we'll see it soon enough. Already super impressed with this upcoming content update happening so quickly. Loving this game.
  • UrncallerUrncaller Member UncommonPosts: 167
    edited January 2016
    Yeah looks like divine levels so thats good . and looking forward to Mushin tower.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Looking forward to it.
  • A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
    woah! they need to calm down, im only lvl 30 :o

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 628
    Mushin's Tower sounds like Devilian's "Tower Of Abyss" :-) Actually the other way around since I'm sure this came first.
  • UrncallerUrncaller Member UncommonPosts: 167
    edited January 2016
    Benbrada said:
    Mushin's Tower sounds like Devilian's "Tower Of Abyss" :-) Actually the other way around since I'm sure this came first.

It's the same idea in that you work your way through floors and there will be ranking etc. the eastern version they have 20 floors so while we are getting 1-7 and 8 shortly after the others are coming down the road as well Mr Lien had said.
  • AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940
    Update is nice and all, but they need to fix their servers first. They had some "random" crashes on the weekend. And during peak time, every server has a queue. Not that new servers will really fix that. I also had weird lag yesterday, which simply relogging fixed. No download or anything else running besides BnS, except TS³. A lot of people complained in chat, too.

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore

• abahnurabahnur Member UncommonPosts: 63
    all i care about is the ...ugh forgot the name, force master / kungfu master variant class. yeah that looks pretty dope.