Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ready to Hit the Ground Running, Motiga Introduces Beckett

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageReady to Hit the Ground Running, Motiga Introduces Beckett

Motiga is ready to hit the ground running and to get things off with a bang by introducing Gigantic's newest hero, Beckett. We're not joking when we say 'get things off with a bang' as Beckett is armed to the teeth with just about every type of firearm and explosive imaginable.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644
    is this game still windows 10 Only ? crazy

I got so many Beta invites and wanted to try out this game....But it was Windows 10 only
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    If that pic is anyh indication it looks like a DX4 game so no idea why it needs w10 unless they were sponsored by Microsoft.
    Ok so i go to their site and sure enough it says they partnered with Microsoft for W10 and Xbox1.

This is a VERY low poly game and it is a moba ...sigh.
    There is only one moba i will remotely consider playing and that is Epic games moba that like this is more a fps only will look a lot better.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• XiaokiXiaoki Member EpicPosts: 3,848
    Wizardry said:
    If that pic is anyh indication it looks like a DX4 game so no idea why it needs w10 unless they were sponsored by Microsoft.
    Ok so i go to their site and sure enough it says they partnered with Microsoft for W10 and Xbox1.

This is a VERY low poly game and it is a moba ...sigh.
    There is only one moba i will remotely consider playing and that is Epic games moba that like this is more a fps only will look a lot better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, because when it comes to action style MOBAs the only thing that matters is graphics.

Irrelevant stuff like controls and gameplay can suck it.
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

when it comes to Moba's the only thing that matter's is Windows 10 ???

why do they force us to use windows 10??  this company  suuuuck   haha  

I want to try it out...but I don't want windows 10 right now    ..so I guess they wont get any of my money

• HytekHytek Member UncommonPosts: 153
    Another MOBA. Don't care tbh.

I have found in my lifetime, that the beauty of hating stupid people is, that it crosses all racial boundaries.

• BlecodBlecod Member UncommonPosts: 43
    I tried this at Gamescom. I wasnt expecting much, but i liked it quite a lot. Played it 5 or 6 times. Sadly like most mobas it will probably die. And sadly its for windows 10 only.
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    This is the first game in a while I'm looking forward to playing. Everything from the art style to heroes look great.