Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hang Out with Bill & His Blade Dancer Tonight - Blade & Soul News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

Hang Out with Bill & His Blade Dancer Tonight - Blade & Soul News

Our own Bill Murphy will be streaming a bit of Blade & Soul action tonight. Join the MMORPG.com Streams channel at 6:30 pm Pacific / 9:30 pm Eastern. Hang out with Bill's Blade Dancer, Toboko on Old Man Cho!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited January 2016
    Looking foward to it.
  • A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
    i bet bill cant get his Fate Wheel weapon before level 15!!!!

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    As Bill's greatest fan, i can 't afford to miss this!!!

• UrncallerUrncaller Member UncommonPosts: 167
    will be there as well...though ahem summoner is the master class(well until Warlock) :PPP
  • drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273
    I'm actually quite surprised in this game! I picked the summoner because it seems to be best class for someone with a higher ping and I love it! Combat is very engaging and the 1v1 arenas are the funnest thing I've done on an mmo in forever.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    drtack1 said:
    I'm actually quite surprised in this game! I picked the summoner because it seems to be best class for someone with a higher ping and I love it! Combat is very engaging and the 1v1 arenas are the funnest thing I've done on an mmo in forever.

You can also level from doing Arena. Do you know if there is a way to Spectate a match? Thats the only thing missing.
  • Chrono223Chrono223 Member UncommonPosts: 46
    edited January 2016
    I am also on Old Man Cho! My Destroyer's name is Broks. I am not in a Clan yet :)

I am really enjoying the game and I think I will make either a Summoner or Assassin next.
  • UrncallerUrncaller Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Grodak here but I moved too one of the new servers that launched today Gunma
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    A1D3N said:

Already did! I'm maxxed and ready for the Blight Lyn Blade from Blackram Narrows!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• Charlie.CheswickCharlie.Cheswick Member UncommonPosts: 469
    Hold me closer tiny Blade Dancer!
    -Chuckles
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Besides the ~1h45min AFK'in, this was one of the better streams i have watched ;)

• mmorobommorobo Member UncommonPosts: 126
    What Faction is the MMORPG clan in?
  • skynight007skynight007 Member UncommonPosts: 16
    BillMurphy said:
    A1D3N said:

Already did! I'm maxxed and ready for the Blight Lyn Blade from Blackram Narrows!

I bet you cnt get the Blight Lynblade before level 22 (or 21). It's a real annoying grind, i had to stop playing for a day because of it.
  • A1D3NA1D3N Member UncommonPosts: 276
    BillMurphy said:
    A1D3N said:

oh man, im lvl 15 and spent like 20 keys on chests and i got all other classes other than Bladedancer lol

Currently Playing:
    ...... :(

It was! Until I got pulled away by a crying toddler never to return. Good news is... my AFK testing of the AFK-timer on the servers was a rousing success.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto

I bet you cnt get the Blight Lynblade before level 22 (or 21). It's a real annoying grind, i had to stop playing for a day because of it.
    I just got it on the first run. :) (To be fair, I had one of the guaranteed appropriate keys I used it for.)

My Review Manifesto

• LeighDidItLeighDidIt Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I just started playing Blade and Soul and so far have found it to be a visually pleasing game and the combat is good. While I am not really a pvp kind of person, I usually go for the pve, I am branching out a bit and actually have done a few duels. The Asian story-line and atmosphere are really beautiful. I am a big fan of anime and so far Blade and Soul plays like an interactive K-drama. I am very interested in how the story plays out.