Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mozilla Problem

madjakemadjake Member UncommonPosts: 233

Hey there! I'm using Mozilla 1.5 browser and I find that often when I click on the "most recent post" or "most active topic" under the "Site Statistics" menu it'll direct me to the page, it'll load up but then it'll force me back to the front page, mmorpg.com. The only way I can get around this is actually clicking on the discussion link and manually finding those posts. Not a huge deal but it's a weird one :-0

I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring
- Richard P. Feynman, 1988

Comments

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    I use IE to view this site since I have had issues with mozilla in the past here.  I just tried it and your right.  But, if you wait and let the thread open and click stop it wint redirect you to the front page.  It's a quick fix, but hey it will work for now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
    Rich Cook.

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    Nathaniel Borenstein .

• madjakemadjake Member UncommonPosts: 233

Thanks for confirming it isn't just me :)

I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring
    - Richard P. Feynman, 1988

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Apparently it must not like the JavaScript command that is issued to auto-scroll to the last post in the page.  Because we do use a lot of DHTML/JavaScript we tend to only support IE 5+ & Netscape 7+.

If I get a chance I will download the Mozilla browser and test this out though image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Does it work now???  I am using a different JavaScript routine to move the page.  Let me know if it did the trick image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.