Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 Launch Trailer - English - Blade & Soul

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2016 in Videos Discussion

image2016 Launch Trailer - English - Blade & Soul

Blade & Soul is a martial arts fantasy MMORPG currently in development by NCsoft and its Team Bloodlust division. The game will have stylized art and character designs by famed artist Hyung-tae Kim, and will feature lush environments and gameplay that borrows elements from fighting games, platformers, and even tosses in a few puzzles. With some of the most action-oriented combat in the genre and intensely competitive PVP, B&S is bound to have more than a few fans.

Read the full story here

Comments

• dreamisoverdreamisover Member UncommonPosts: 23
    meh. incoherent babble.

lots of pretty colors though.
  • breadm1xbreadm1x Member UncommonPosts: 374
    Yeah i love games with round colours...

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    For me its really sad that this game is getting so much hype. The mmo genre is just in a sad state. 10 years ago a game like this would be laughed at in the states. Proof as to how low the genre is sinking.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Amazed that people find this game entertaining in anyway
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Best mmo on the market.
  • ShadowdawnzShadowdawnz Member UncommonPosts: 201
    edited January 2016
    Hariken said:
    For me its really sad that this game is getting so much hype. The mmo genre is just in a sad state. 10 years ago a game like this would be laughed at in the states. Proof as to how low the genre is sinking.

Scorchien said:
    Amazed that people find this game entertaining in anyway

The game is fun in short bursts. People change, gamers change, so does the industry. Game companies need to make money.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• derek39derek39 Member UncommonPosts: 265
    I'm really surprised by this game It's really really good. It's action combat is second to none for an mmo at least until Black Desert launches. (maybe)

And the cutscenes are fantastic! Really should be the standard for MMO main quests.

Monster Hunter since '04!
    Currently playing: MHW & MHGU

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Hariken said:

suggestion, next time you critisize something, add some reasons. otherwise it's just plain bitching.

a) good moves
    b) nice optics
    c) fluent combat

n) what's your prob?

only proof you've brought here is the one on trolls still trolling dude.

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• AderewAderew Member UncommonPosts: 46
    If this game was B2P / P2P then i would be criticizing it but since the game is F2P and as far as i know it's not P2W then i will have to disagree with the guys who bash it.
    I joined yesterday and although i have to agree that the quests may become boring after a period of time, one thing is for sure, the combat is awesome!
    I don't know for how long i will be playing but i am enjoying it right now and i didn't even pay a dime. Free entertainment for those who like playing mmorpg's, nothing to hate here.
  • slay_shadowslay_shadow Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I dont know what people expect from an new MMORPG game?? This combat is something new and refreshing in many ways...if u search a game to sink into it for many years go out and search for some friends.
  • KhebelnKhebeln Member UncommonPosts: 794
    3 years to late people :D

(Retired)- Anarchy Online/Ultima Online/DAoC/Horizonsz/EQ2/SWG/AC1&2/L2/SoR/WoW/TMO/Requiem/Atlantica Online/Manibogi/Rift+(SL)/Lol/Hon/SWTOR/Wakfu/Champions Online/GW/Lotr/CO/TcoS/Tabula Rasa/Meridian 59/Vanguard/Shadowbane/Fury/SotW/Dreamlords/HGL/RoM/DDO/FFXI/Aoc/Eve/Warhammer Online/Gw2/TSW/Tera/Defiance/STO/AoW/DE/Firefall/Darkfall/Neverwinter/PS2/ESO/FF14/Archeage/Gw2