Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fun class to play

LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
I am going to give a try to the game.

What class would be fun to play straight from early levels ? Preferably DPS. But fun active gameplay.

Comments

• Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    I would be willing to bet they are all fun to one person or another in some way, do you lije melee or ranged? Mobility or stand your ground? The classes as described on the web page appear to cover the grounds with something for everyone
  • Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    My friend likes assassin, he says its the funnest assassin class he's ever played. I tried Kung Fu Master, Sword Master and Assassin and didnt like any of them though. I might try to make a different class today.
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    I would say give Force Master a go. A lot of my friends are really enjoying it. I'm playing KFM, but it's kinda frustrating to time all of the combos perfectly. A lot of learning, and a seemingly high level of difficulty.
  • LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    mcrippins said:
    I would say give Force Master a go. A lot of my friends are really enjoying it. I'm playing KFM, but it's kinda frustrating to time all of the combos perfectly. A lot of learning, and a seemingly high level of difficulty.
    Yea...I think FM is most likely choice for me

• EquintinEquintin Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Definitely Kung Fu Master! I'm loving this class to death