Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anarchy Online offers free download & subscription until Jan/07

oliverc4oliverc4 Member Posts: 199

Anarchy Online is now offereing a free subscription to the game (not including any of the expansion packs) for one full year in anticipation of their new expansion "Explore the Shadowlands 16.2", which is currently being tweaked on their test sever. The game is a sci-fi themed MMORPG which received 20 international awards when it was first released for its first three expansion packs, Notum Wars, Shadowlands and Alien Invasion. They are offering the game without the expansions to allow new users to experience the game play before deciding to upgrade -- at which point you can upgrade your account and purchase the expansion packs for $ 9.95US and they will include 30 days of game play. The regular monthly charge will be $ 14.95 once your first month is complete.

--------Signature---------
starting a new journey may not be so hard,
or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds,
but they share the same sky --- one sky, one destiny.

http://mmorpg.qj.net/category/World-of-Warcraft/cid/325

Comments

• Blue3000Blue3000 Member Posts: 238

I imagine this is seperate from the free trial which lasts for 14 days I think.

Do you know and can you tell me if you have to download the entire line of patches inorder to play the game with the free trial?  It's a very long line of patches and since its so long I'm not sure if they need to be all downloaded.  I think that would take an awful long time to do.

I tried downloading once before but for some reason I couldn't do it even though I was in its title page at the start of the game.

Thanks for any info you can provide.