Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ps4 won and here is why!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
You know why xbox one perform sub par?because it isn't being used the way it was expected.what happened along the way?security.that is what happen.check previous version of window.at a time when Xbox one was being done?direct memory access and direct cache access was the thing .and university scholar could prove day in day out it was gonna be required to up performance.yet press fast forward to window 8.1 and you won't see DMA active .yep security is what happened .what does it mean for xbox one!that thing was made from the get go for direct cache access and direct memory access in mind and linked directly to their server (ms)sadly security guru at ms were gone pull in a totally unexpected way in a near future Xbox team didn't expect.yep no DMA and no dca means Xbox isn't at all capable of achieving what the engineer promised since a huge chunk of optimisation is likely deactivated on purpose for security reason.and if you google a bit edu dma you all be able to deduce very easily that without DMA or and dca a unit just can't achieve what was expected of it.I suspect a Xbox 360 (upgraded with 22nm cell is faster then Xbox one (shut not too loud ms Might be listening.and that is why halo 5 is a no show .ms is still trying to find an alternative to DMA and dca since halo5 just won't be able to be at the point it would have been.yep Xbox team got annihilated by ms security team.all hail ps4

Comments

• carotidcarotid Member UncommonPosts: 425
    You know why xbox one perform sub par?because it isn't being used the way it was expected.what happened along the way?security.that is what happen.check previous version of window.at a time when Xbox one was being done?direct memory access and direct cache access was the thing .and university scholar could prove day in day out it was gonna be required to up performance.yet press fast forward to window 8.1 and you won't see DMA active .yep security is what happened .what does it mean for xbox one!that thing was made from the get go for direct cache access and direct memory access in mind and linked directly to their server (ms)sadly security guru at ms were gone pull in a totally unexpected way in a near future Xbox team didn't expect.yep no DMA and no dca means Xbox isn't at all capable of achieving what the engineer promised since a huge chunk of optimisation is likely deactivated on purpose for security reason.and if you google a bit edu dma you all be able to deduce very easily that without DMA or and dca a unit just can't achieve what was expected of it.I suspect a Xbox 360 (upgraded with 22nm cell is faster then Xbox one (shut not too loud ms Might be listening.and that is why halo 5 is a no show .ms is still trying to find an alternative to DMA and dca since halo5 just won't be able to be at the point it would have been.yep Xbox team got annihilated by ms security team.all hail ps4
    Sentence structure and punctuation <----- Were you ditching school that day?
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Two year old thread necromancy.

@carotid That is a classic and standard drbaltazar post. Welcome to the club.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • carotidcarotid Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Maybe MMORPG staff should lock old threads. I keep forgetting to look at the post dates. Sorry!! :p
  • BrutiiBrutii Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Haha same, I allready flagged that bot account before I noticed. :p
    You must gather your party before venturing forth.
  • AnirethAnireth Member UncommonPosts: 940
    edited January 2016
    Why would you lock old threads? Forums that do that annoy me extremly. I vastly prefer random necromancy over constantly finding locked threads.

I'll wait to the day's end when the moon is high
    And then I'll rise with the tide with a lust for life, I'll
    Amass an army, and we'll harness a horde
    And then we'll limp across the land until we stand at the shore