Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release Date?

laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
I haven't really been watching this game closely until recently.

Has there been a release date announced for the NA/EU servers? As far as I can tell, the game is in Closed Beta 1 now, open to those who buy a certain pre-order package.

When will the game be open for the lower tier package?

Comments

• Jerry-BoyleJerry-Boyle Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Feb. 18th was stated in their latest PM diary as the CBT2 release(Now edited to remove any mention, so likely just their estimation as opposed to be confirmed).  I'll be generous and go with that information as correct and give them another month until it's release.  So March could be the release date of the full game, if not early April if there are any serious issues in cbt2.
  • PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    There will be two closed betas before release.  CBT1 ended already and CBT2 will likely begin soon.  There will be no open beta, just a launch date.  The game is B2P, meaning the lowest tier package is the game cost... which is why it has no CBT access tied to it.

They anticipate a release during first quarter 2016 (which traditionally spans January 1 - March 31st).  No official hard date has been set for launch, so it could slip into second quarter.  Since the game is already live in Korea and Russia, it's mostly a westernization/localization that is going on, the game itself is already made.

So not very long a wait in reality.