Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official Trailer for 2016 - Tibia

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2016 in Videos Discussion

imageOfficial Trailer for 2016 - Tibia

The official gameplay trailer for Tibia, one of the first MMORPGs ever created. Explore decades of content and unite with thousands of players from all around the world. Play now for free at http://www.tibia.com

Read the full story here

Comments

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731
    im speechless
  • d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    edited January 2016
    Maybe it's a fun game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibia

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    I liked it better when it was called Ultima Online
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Margrave said:
    I liked it better when it was called Ultima Online

Tibia actually came out before UO.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    edited January 2016
    I spent most of my middle school years playing this lmao. Back when dial-up was a constant source of death. If it wasn't for the fact that I was playing on a PvP server I might have played longer.
    The death penalty was WAY harsh though, levels can take several days of playing for hours to get, and skill levels are sometimes a week plus in the making and when you die in this game not only go you lose gear randomly but you also lose stupid amounts of time in the form of skill and levels
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Cool trailer, though I find it hard to get into these older games, especially if I've never played them before.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • Kinh021Kinh021 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I've played for three years. It's a nice game but suffers with bots. If you want a subscription based and old style game, you should try it.
  • GraeyGraey Member UncommonPosts: 281
    Well that was interesting. I'm curious I noticed in the trailer that when the character is on a mount it seems to move around the same pace as when it is not? If that is the case is there some other use for the mount? Not my cup of tea, but neat that they could keep it running for this long.
  • Kinh021Kinh021 Member UncommonPosts: 30
    Graey said:
    Well that was interesting. I'm curious I noticed in the trailer that when the character is on a mount it seems to move around the same pace as when it is not? If that is the case is there some other use for the mount? Not my cup of tea, but neat that they could keep it running for this long.

Hahaha. The mount is just an ornament, no special effects. :D
  • KrematoryKrematory Member UncommonPosts: 608
    First MMO I ever played! I can remember getting infuriated by constant DCs, and then being killed and robed by other players as my character was still logged in. Those where the days...

"EVE is likely the best MMORPG that you've never really understood or played" - Kyleran