Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about the MMORPG.com Holiday Cheer Sweepstakes!

WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376

What exactly does the clause, "Information will have to match your MMORPG.COM account values as well as a valid ID." as stated in the Official Contest Rules mean?  What are account values? (I understand valid ID).

Comments

• HinderratHinderrat Member CommonPosts: 1
    I would also like to know what that means and where the official rules of the holiday cheer sweepstakes are. so I can figure out what counts as being logged in. do I have to be active or can I be idol? 
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    My question is : why did not my ticket number go up in 7 days when i was always online on the site?

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Bringing in @Meddle ; for this one. He's the guru.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• WylfWylf Member UncommonPosts: 376
    Bringing in @Meddle ; for this one. He's the guru.

@Meddle , Bill seemed to indicate you might have some answers for us, any thoughts on the 3 questions?
  • Gannyn50Gannyn50 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I have been logging in but the last few days it has not been counting me as being logged in.
    Well the giveaway is done, still no answer from Meddle, guess we will never know.  Gratz to the winners.
  • miva2miva2 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Hello everyone,
    Just wondering when I am supposed to be "contacted with information regarding how to claim my prize". I just want to know that it is not already done and I somehow missed it.
    Thanks for the prizes! I won the POE mask and that was exactly what I was going for :)
    Gratz Miva2, hope you get the prize.  :-)
  • XyireXyire Member UncommonPosts: 152
    My question is : why did not my ticket number go up in 7 days when i was always online on the site?
    Their checker sucks thats why.  It's easy to fix though, just log out and log in every day and it works.  annoying? yes.   You can typically get away with fully closing then reopening your browser.  but logging out/in is the only sure way.
  • LaMagra77LaMagra77 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited January 2016
    miva2 said:
    Hello everyone,
    Just wondering when I am supposed to be "contacted with information regarding how to claim my prize". I just want to know that it is not already done and I somehow missed it.
    Thanks for the prizes! I won the POE mask and that was exactly what I was going for :)
    I am curious about this as well, as I have not seen anything regarding claiming my prize either.

LaMagra LotD

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    miva2 said:
    Hello everyone,
    I am curious about this as well, as I have not seen anything regarding claiming my prize either.
    Pretty sure @Admin and @Meddle ;
    are sending out a lot of them as we get the keys and info from companies. :)

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• LaMagra77LaMagra77 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Cool beans. Thanks Sir!

LaMagra LotD

• miva2miva2 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Just to let you guys know, I got mine not long after my post!
    Thanks a lot!

I claimed it but haven't been able to play yet. Hopefully this weekend! ;)

I have to say such giveaways are great to get new people on the site.
  • catcat05catcat05 Member UncommonPosts: 1

Well I still haven't received mine! :(