Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Peek Into the PvP Future with KR PvP & Housing UpdateAA ArcheAge News - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageA Peek Into the PvP Future with KR PvP & Housing UpdateAA ArcheAge News - MMORPG.com

The Korean version of ArcheAge will be updating soon with a lot of attention paid to the PvP system and strengthening nation wars. Players will be able to upgrade structures within contested zones and have flying protectors circling towns within each nation. A new plant-themed dungeon will be included too. Lastly, general player housing has received a bit of love with new designs and locations for building.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• z0mb13n1njaz0mb13n1nja Member UncommonPosts: 27
    ArcheAge : A Peek Into the Future : *tumbleweed rolls by*
  • Vada_GVada_G Member UncommonPosts: 85
    ^
  • tenfootgoatman123tenfootgoatman123 Member UncommonPosts: 53
    I think I am more likely to be playing Black Desert in the future .
  • shin_chanshin_chan Member UncommonPosts: 29
    ^ (TRION NO TY )
  • tenohtenoh Member UncommonPosts: 16
    since it wont make an account for me, fk this game
  • Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    Any news on the balance patch that's supposed to normalize all level capped gear ?
  • ProfGetzProfGetz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    I will never forgive you Trion/Archeage. You were supposed to be the ONE!

Every MMORPG is AWESOME, until it's released!
    I don't want a game so much as I want a WORLD!
    --
    o·pin·ion –noun
    1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
    2. a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Nice to see new content.
  • LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    DMKano said:
    Rhoklaw said:

Sounds great! Oh wait, it still has a cash shop tied to a horrible RNG crafting mechanic, never mind.

The RNG in Archeage today is a pale shadow of what it was at launch.

The biggest limiting factor today is the vocation badges. The cash shop is even more easily ignored today.

But then again when was the last time you actually played?

I completly agree. The hate in some here sure is strong. And even though I some of it, Trion and AA has developed nicely since launch. I don't have a KR account so will have to wait this one out. Has Trion said anything bout when we get it? I think 2.5 is suppose to come this month. So 2.9 can't be that far off.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Archeage: If it ain't broke ruin it... then monetize. 
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • kamenryderkamenryder Member UncommonPosts: 10
    DMKano said:
    Rhoklaw said:

Sounds great! Oh wait, it still has a cash shop tied to a horrible RNG crafting mechanic, never mind.

The biggest limiting factor today is the vocation badges. The cash shop is even more easily ignored today.

DMKano.. it seems that you are the only one that ALWAYS defend TRION. I personally logged in 2 months ago and it was the same as the last year, with LESS population. The truth is that TRION failed in the (maybe not easy) attemp to "westernize" a korean game that could have been a really good product. The game had issues since start and most of all are not TRION fault. We all know that. One of the thing I can't really digest is the Labor Point system. Maybe in korea they need it. But what's the point to keep it even in EU/NA?
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    edited January 2016
    kamenryder said:
    DMKano said:

Rhoklaw said:

DMKano.. it seems that you are the only one that ALWAYS defend TRION. I personally logged in 2 months ago and it was the same as the last year, with LESS population. The truth is that TRION failed in the (maybe not easy) attemp to "westernize" a korean game that could have been a really good product. The game had issues since start and most of all are not TRION fault. We all know that. One of the thing I can't really digest is the Labor Point system. Maybe in korea they need it. But what's the point to keep it even in EU/NA?

I think labor system was a easy way to deal with out removing a system like that as it can end up re doing alot stuff how the game works. Pretty much more work on trying to balance a game with out a labor system even I don't agree with how the labor system is set up.
  • jesteralwaysjesteralways Member RarePosts: 2,560
    Without labor, RNG crafting and RNG gear upgrading this game would be just like any other western mmorpg; insta gratification where everyone have same gear in a month. With all those factors involved now this game actually takes planning ahead. I am playing as free player and was kinda sad that i wanna make the most basic gears for my cleric but it will require a lot of money or a lot of labor to get whole set. Then someone(this someone is a 17 years old girl, compared to me : a todler) told me i was thinking the wrong way, people who are currently at divine crafted their gears one piece at a time, even the person who spent shit load of money to skip the grind took that approach. i talked to several high end geared players in ollo, mostly the heroes, some of them have spent outrageous amount of money but still they crafted and upgraded one piece at a time. This game is not "hey i just started!! hey i am at end game in a week!! hey i have the best gaer in 2 weeks!! so what comes next!!" type of game. This game requires serious dedication. Ohhh and also : MONEY!!! Don't forget money!!! Every bit helps :D.

Boobs are LIFE, Boobs are LOVE, Boobs are JUSTICE, Boobs are mankind's HOPES and DREAMS. People who complain about boobs have lost their humanity.