Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sim-Chase to Begin on January 13th

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2016 in News & Features Discussion

imageSim-Chase to Begin on January 13th

WildStar players have another event in which to participate beginning January 13th. Called the Sim-Chase, players take part in Adventures to earn Hardlight Shards that can be extracted from Sim-Cores to trade for some pretty cool housing plot decore pieces.

Read the full story here

Comments

• azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332
    Seems like they are taking a queue from Anet...spewing out tons of events for the sole purpose of selling cash shop items. I wonder if WS will make it out of 2016 alive? I'm betting no... lets at least hope this event is fun for those diehards who still bother with this one.
  • lyons31094lyons31094 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    ^ is a complete idiot. How about logging onto a game and playing rather then spewing more "It's dead(or gonna die)" mumbo-jumbo WS is alive. Not millions of subs. but LOTS of players. So tired of these people sharing very uneducated info over the forums.
  • alvaruzalvaruz Member UncommonPosts: 24
    I agree with you Lyons.
  • daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    I had so high hopes for Wildstar will join my preffered MMO's Swtor, Wow, Gw2 and Rift .... but unfortunately bugs, poor design choices (limited toolbars and spells on top of the list), ... killed game. Returned from time to time, because of lack of players in any area was impossible to do half quests (they should have adapted fast), also after went F2P .... but I do not feel any joy to play anymore.
  • gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Good. No more content besides some basic events. Time to hit that red button NCSoft. You know how to do it! Quarterly report will be devastating as well.

Hodor!

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    azurrei said:
    Seems like they are taking a queue from Anet...spewing out tons of events for the sole purpose of selling cash shop items. I wonder if WS will make it out of 2016 alive? I'm betting no... lets at least hope this event is fun for those diehards who still bother with this one.
    lol so you noticed that about Anet as well,good to see some pay attention around here.

This definitely looks an idea ONLY brought about to support the cash shop.That wouldn't be completely bad IF they actually were giving the players something FUN or very rewarding but some housing items in a game that has cartoon graphics?Like seriously when your graphics do not support nice looking housing items,why even bother?
    What WOULD sell is if these offered some very unique gear or weapons,maybe even something gimmicky like New Years gear or "New Millenium gear" any kind of gimmick.I just cannot see any player playing this game to grind out housing items.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ryanmahafferyanmahaffe Member UncommonPosts: 83
    azurrei said:

"I wonder if Wildstar will make it out of 2015 alive? Im guessing no."
    I wonder if Swtor will make it out of 2013 alive? I'm guessing no."
    "I wonder if RIFT will make it out of 2011/12/13/14/15/16 alive? I'm guessing no."

I heard all these things, and yet, these games are still here...

Game is still doing pretty good, why is this website so damn toxic...
    gwei1984 said:
    Good. No more content besides some basic events. Time to hit that red button NCSoft. You know how to do it! Quarterly report will be devastating as well.

Next drop is being announced on the 13th

Time for some research before you talk shit...
  • sLY4JsLY4J Member UncommonPosts: 84
    I wish the events gave rewards outside of housing. Cool costumes, (And COOL ones, not goofy ones) and cool mounts would be great.
    daltanious said:
    I had so high hopes for Wildstar will join my preffered MMO's Swtor, Wow, Gw2 and Rift .... but unfortunately bugs, poor design choices (limited toolbars and spells on top of the list), ... killed game. Returned from time to time, because of lack of players in any area was impossible to do half quests (they should have adapted fast), also after went F2P .... but I do not feel any joy to play anymore.

It didn't join with RIFT because of poor design...

RIFT...
    R...RIIFT
    sLY4J said:
    I wish the events gave rewards outside of housing. Cool costumes, (And COOL ones, not goofy ones) and cool mounts would be great.

There are a few mounts, I think both events have 1 mount and 1 pet.
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    funny.

at one time gamers talked abt classes- lore- dungeons-and quests...

now its 'will the game survive?- 'cash shops'- and snappin at one another.