Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : MMOFTW - Happy New Year!

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : MMOFTW - Happy New Year!

Free MMORPG List and MMO Games at MMORPG.com

Read the full story here

Comments

• Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    ARK - felt really busted on my xb1 - I was surprised, is the pc version any better? I know alpha...

The Repopulation - move engines - Hero is annoyingly hard to look at.

Albion - not trustworthy - when you're not clear about your intentions, you're not trustworthy, these game producers and publishers need to grow a pair and take a stand for the long term.

Crowfall - I got nothing

CU - unchained - this is the one, also they seem further along than many of these games we have been reading about for the past 2 years.

Happy New Year
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Happy new year folks, filled with improved editors and less than horrible site navigation! <3

Yes, I know...

W...aaagh?
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Albion looks like a f2p game,but i guess if people have been buying it already anyhow,nothing has changed.The game looks too budget and camera is bad for me to even give it a try.

ARK:When i first saw players stabbing Dinosaurs and the Dinosaurs would just stand there doing nothing about it,i lost all interest in the game.You cannot release that kind of glitched combat in any state.
    Crowfall:I doubt many are that interested in the game,it is not doing anything to the genre.

CU:idk I am sure Mark is trying hard,i am sure they are dedicated to their job but i just don't see it amounting to much,just far too many MMO devs trying to build a MMO on a an indie single player gamebudget.

REPOP :Actually looks better than most of these games animations aside.No reason they cannot convert the assets to work on a different game engine.

Sadly with all the low budget games it is going to make Star Citizen look better than it really is because people will be comparing to the other very average games.

My opinion of course,but i feel the ONLY game that is going to do anything creative to the mmo genre is going to be COE and Pantheon is going to be next in line for quality but won't be anything new.

IMO the MMO world is very dull right now,way too many MUCH better single player games and that is sad because it sure seems to me like the MMO's are going with smaller budgets than the single players games and by a lot.I guess like many reads of late,i will be turning more to single player games for awhile until someone can do the MMO world some justice.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546
    Happy New Year, another year gone by with my favorite MMO staff and stories, thanks for the memories guys!!!
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Hello Bill!

What you think of Adam Driver as Kylo Ren?

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770
    It hasn't been a very good year aside from Crowfall.
    Happy new year, may it bring a better year.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Volgore said:
    Hello Bill!

What you think of Adam Driver as Kylo Ren?

Not sure if you're genuinely curious, but I'll bite! I actually really liked his performance, especially because it's nice to have a SW villain that's more than his dark looks. He's conflicted, torn, and petulant. Plus, dude shrugged off that bowcaster blast like it was nothing.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    Thank you for the comment.

• FranciscourantFranciscourant Member UncommonPosts: 356
    Hopefully Camelot Unchained and Crowfall will be those PvP MMOs with large scale battles, strategy, territory control and decent combat mechanics I'm looking for. ^_^