Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riki Moment: Never forget a Girl's Name

2»

Comments

• NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988

My uncle told me a little trick if you don't know how to spell a girls name.

I'm sorry..., I bought you something, and for the life of me I couldn't spell your name correct. I just wanted it perfect for you.

Tested once and it worked then.....

Currently, I am doing what I can do to date this chick at my new school. She's Jehova's Witness, so it's pretty much the most pointless attempt possible. But, I can do it......maybe.....

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

I think Riki is a casual.  image

He is not even "Elite" anymore and he have time to "hunt" for a girlfriend, even more, he gives it thoughs and talk about that rather than games.

Where is the world going?  image

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• MeFartsSmellMeFartsSmell Member Posts: 225

Well this is very interesting, as long as a girl is attractive, as in look rather stimulating with no war paint on her face, I think that it is important to keep her name in mind. I like to word associate it works at times. However it will happen that you will forget a name or moan the wrong name, (I will tell you now, do not for any reason have any illusions, moaning the wrong name no matter what form or how far it came out, is the end your adventure with that girls play ground). Now with names I like to fall back to a position were you can have a charming conversation with out mentioning her name, but yet still capture the attention you need. However I will tell you the most effective way that will most times work wheather you know her name or not. As long as you are a very good looking guy with a nice shape and a great taste in style, most girls in there 20s and even 30s will become you play land for atleast 2 hours. Okies my works is done

Whannnnn Whannnnn dat is the sound of 20 year old babies

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Anofalye

I think Riki is a casual.  image

He is not even "Elite" anymore and he have time to "hunt" for a girlfriend, even more, he gives it thoughs and talk about that rather than games.

Where is the world going?  image

Ha ha ha. Thats Slick Rick for you. I'm actually home alone today. I was going to take a girl to the movies tonight but her mom stuck her up with babysitting 5 kids...image

So close.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• leetarableetarab Member Posts: 15

hope this entire post never happens to me I memorized EVERY girl I knows name. BTW you seriouslly think girls liek to be forgotten?
     hahaha How about we get a girl in here?

Oh wait we're all huge nerds and Girls have "cooties"lolimage 

some of us are still afraid of girls....SO sad...image

2000 left handed people die from doing rigt handed things every year.

where is shae when you need her? image

|

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    Ha ha ha. Thats Slick Rick for you. I'm actually home alone today. I was going to take a girl to the movies tonight but her mom stuck her up with babysitting 5 kids...image
    So close.

They always seem to have a reason don't they Riki?

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979
    The trick is to get THEM to remeber you. Thats really what its all about isnt it? image
  • leetarableetarab Member Posts: 15
    What are you a love doctor? image HEY, hows about we get one of those in here instead of us trying to figure out the girls mind. never will understand it.....image

2000 left handed people die from doing rigt handed things every year.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

the jessica alba thread drove her off.......

she emailed me and said she was leaving these forums but will check her mail her from time to time.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

its so easy to talk to someone when you dont know their name without them knowing thats what i do the name usually pops up sooner or later

Originally posted by -Jaguar-

So close.

They always seem to have a reason don't they Riki?

Yeah...image. I had to call her in order for her to tell me. She's not the type of girl who calls first, so I'm glad I didn't get ready to hang with her when I called.

Originally posted by Vergeltung

the jessica alba thread drove her off.......

she emailed me and said she was leaving these forums but will check her mail her from time to time.

Are you serious? image

Originally posted by moonfog
    The trick is to get THEM to remeber you. Thats really what its all about isnt it? image

. . . depends though.

|

ya but i think it was the straw that broke the camels back....

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

Originally posted by Vergeltung
    ya but i think it was the straw that broke the camels back....

Ehh, what have . . . you guys done?!

|

• Riki! You've committed the capital sin according to women. Here's a secret, many men have the same problem as you. What they don't do is admit it. You need to learn some tricks to fool people into thinking that you actually do know them. Adopt a pattern of speech and mannerism that suggests you know someone's name, you just don't need to say it. If it's an emergency try to get a slick friend to approach the woman independently and say something like 'oh, are you Riki's friend, too? My name's Bob.' Then when you return to the two of them make sure he says something like 'oh, Jessica was just telling me blablabla.'

Women forget our names just as much, they just don't admit it. I knew a couple who went on three dates without remember the other's name. Neither one realized the other didn't know.

When in doubt, just call her Mulva (Seinfeld reference).

• BoozbazBoozbaz Member Posts: 1,918

Haha I was totally thinking of a Seinfeld episode while reading an above post.
    So Jerry is in a restaurant and he sees this woman he recognizes but he can't remember her name.

Anyway she approaches him and is like "Jerry!" and he's like "Hey!" they hug and she's continuing the conversation and he's just kind of in limbo like "oh you know" or "well I guess so"
    Then Elain steps in and introduces herself, Jerry puts this look on his face like [oh how silly of me, I forgot to introduce my freind] and voila, the unkown named woman introduces herself to Elain.

What can't you learn from Seinfeld?

• I was thinking more the episode where Jerry is dating the woman whose name he can't remember. His only clue is that it rhymes with a female body part. Eventually she confronts him when she doesn't think he knows her name, and he blurts out Mulva.

...it was Delores, at least we think so, it's never actually said.

HAHAHAHA Mulva. Roflcopter. Haha Delores...hahaha *slaps leg* God I love Seinfeld.

Originally posted by Sawtooth

I was thinking more the episode where Jerry is dating the woman whose name he can't remember. His only clue is that it rhymes with a female body part. Eventually she confronts him when she doesn't think he knows her name, and he blurts out Mulva.
    ...it was Delores, at least we think so, it's never actually said.

That's my Aunt's name...she just emailed my mmorpg.com mail just now. image

|

Originally posted by Sawtooth

Riki! You've committed the capital sin according to women. Here's a secret, many men have the same problem as you. What they don't do is admit it. You need to learn some tricks to fool people into thinking that you actually do know them. Adopt a pattern of speech and mannerism that suggests you know someone's name, you just don't need to say it. If it's an emergency try to get a slick friend to approach the woman independently and say something like 'oh, are you Riki's friend, too? My name's Bob.' Then when you return to the two of them make sure he says something like 'oh, Jessica was just telling me blablabla.'
    Women forget our names just as much, they just don't admit it. I knew a couple who went on three dates without remember the other's name. Neither one realized the other didn't know.
    When in doubt, just call her Mulva (Seinfeld reference).

apparently before the first time i remember meeting my girlfriend we had met 2 times......

but i totally forgotbecause the first time i was drunk and i mean i had had at least 12 beers, and who knows how much hard liquor and somehow would up in a church the next morning still drunk, and apparently she said hi and we talked then.....

the second time i was at this chicks house and her ex called her for a ride because he was wasted.

then we met a month later and started going out and we have been for a year.

then 8 months into the relationship she tells me about these "meetings" now that i know im surprised she wasn't pissed at me...

• MoshpitMoshpit Member Posts: 65

Hey Riki can you even still remeber her name now? and i dont mean go look at your first post and read it i mean could you tell me what it is off the top of your head?

prob not... lol

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I had a one night stand a few months ago. I got the girl's number when I was drunk and I hadn't realized that I put her down as "girl" in my contacts. I called her the next day and called her Gina. It wasn't the fact that I totally forgot her name, it was just because it was the name right before girl. Awkward situation, yeah. Her name was not Gini, it was Sarah...no I didn't get away with that. I was too embarassed and after telling her sorry for 2 minutes, I hung up and only spoke to her on one different occasion.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Originally posted by Kiamde
    I was drunk and... I put her down as "girl" in my contacts.

HAHAHAHA ::::18:: Ohh man that's classic.

That's funny Kiamde. Where did Gina come from though?

Originally posted by Moshpit

Hey Riki can you even still remeber her name now? and i dont mean go look at your first post and read it i mean could you tell me what it is off the top of your head?
    prob not... lol

Yeah I do know.

|