Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't sign up

I went to their site to sign up, put in my Email and get a:
"Sign in must be Alpha Numeric" .

Well, my email IS Alpha Numeric, so maybe they just wont let people sign up as Free Players atm.

Definitely not spending money on this until I get to try it, as good as it looks.

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."

Comments

• SinistSinist Member RarePosts: 1,369
    Avanah said:

Well, my email IS Alpha Numeric, so maybe they just wont let people sign up as Free Players atm.

Definitely not spending money on this until I get to try it, as good as it looks.
    I signed up an account way back in the old system, so they used to allow free level account sign ups. Must be some bug or an issue. I can still log in my account without any issues.
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Sinist said:
    Avanah said:

I signed up an account way back in the old system, so they used to allow free level account sign ups. Must be some bug or an issue. I can still log in my account without any issues.

you can still select free player when signing up an account. I just went and checked the options (but didn't actually create an account) but I also signed up under the very old system so not sure if something has changed but I can always create a crap email and see if I get the same error if you want
  • KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515
    Avanah said:

@Avanah we certainly do still have free accounts, if you are experiencing a problem with the sign-up process, please submit a support ticket on our site and one of us will be able to help you get a new account created. :)
  • Quazal.AQuazal.A Member UncommonPosts: 859
    nope getting exactly the same

Profile Address
    • Profile addresses must be alphanumeric.
    wonder if its struggling with the @ sign as its neither alpha nor numeric

This post is all my opinion, but I welcome debate on anything i have put, however, personal slander / name calling belongs in game where of course you're welcome to call me names im often found lounging about in EvE online.
    Use this code for 21days trial in eve online https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=d385aff2-794a-44a4-96f1-3967ccf6d720&action=buddy

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769
    Quazal.A said:

Profile Address

when the op said he was using alpha number and email address that was a big red flag right there.  @ != alphanum.  You would think it is obvious to everyone 15 years ago.
    http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• KilsinKilsin Member RarePosts: 515
    Thanks for mentioning this issue guys, I have passed it onto our web team and we will look into it, again, if you have issues please submit a support ticket so we can help you get setup directly on our site. :)
  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,615
    waynejr2 said:
    Quazal.A said:

Profile Address

when the op said she was using alpha number and email address that was a big red flag right there.  @ != alphanum.  You would think it is obvious to everyone 15 years ago.
    Correction in Bold in my quote....anyway...

Alphanumeric = Letters and Numbers.
    All others are "Special Characters".

"My Fantasy is having two men at once...

One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

---------------------------

"A good man can make you feel sexy,

strong and able to take on the whole world...

oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."