Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playstation RPG developer Idea Factory pulling out of the West due to censorship.

1235»

Comments

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Xeno.phon said:
    Kyleran said:
    Fine with me, appears we'll be better off without games featuring prepubescent girls as the main characters.

Anime is frequently just weird and by no means "art"

Lol did you forget to take your lithium today? Anime is intl recognized as a form of art, consider yourself educated.

Also this is more about cultural difference and how extremist muricans are when faced with any other culture than thier own.
    'merica, where gun violence is in literally every other game, from decapitations to fatalities where people's organs are ripped out. And they call anime weird.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Yeah, no. This is about the simulated sexualization of kids that is constantly present in these "anime" games and the publishers unwillingness to deal with the M or better rating they get for them. There is no censorship.

They have their right to express themselves just like society here has the right to not want it being mainstream.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    edited December 2015
    Yeah, no. This is about the simulated sexualization of kids that is constantly present in these "anime" games and the publishers unwillingness to deal with the M or better rating they get for them. There is no censorship.

They have their right to express themselves just like society here has the right to not want it being mainstream.
    I have news for you pops, anime is "mainstream", including evil hentai.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Waterlily said:

Hentai Pedophile Fapper Squad:

"I don't see the difference between cartooned sexualization of underage kids and a historical sculpture with nudity"

*proceeds to blame SJW and censorship and make references to other things kids may or may not see*

Next thing you know the same creep is being asked "do you know who I am?" by Chris Hansen.

Better hide under your blanket, someone is going to come arrest you if you watch too much evil anime and play too many evil games.
    I'm pretty sure folks who are constantly on the pro-pedo end of this argument would eventually be chatting with Chris Hansen with or without the anime.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414
    This thread has gotten off the original topic, discussing the article and gotten on the topic of discussing morals and ethics, which is not appropriate for the MMORPG.com forums.  Locking this thread.
    To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.