Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mars Bestiary Revealed in New Screenshots

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2015 in News & Features Discussion

imageMars Bestiary Revealed in New Screenshots

When we think of Mars, we think of a barren, lifeless planet. But after thousands of years of habitation by the denizens of Technomancer and the genetic breeding of former Earthbound creatures, suddenly the picture changes. In a new series of screenshots, Spider reveals some of the creatures that players will encounter throughout The Technomancer.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    Looks cool.I really like those mounts so far.
  • GreteldaGretelda Member UncommonPosts: 359
    edited December 2015
    i kinda enjoyed Bound by Flames even though it was mediocre overall (at best it was above average) so i am gonna keep an eye on this game but i won't expect much. i assume with each game they hopefully not only have more experience but more budget as well.

to their credit most games usually encourage you to be the good guy, but in Bound By Flames i felt more satisfied with the "evil" route so that's something at least.

my top MMOs: UO,DAOC,WoW,GW2

most of my posts are just my opinions they are not facts,it is the same for you too.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited December 2015
    Yeah so many developers seem to think a game only needs a world,some mobs and your character to be a good game.
    I could play a thousand games like that,i am looking for a real in depth game with lots of systems and stuff to do and explore and even better is when things are left to discover and not handed on a platter with arrows and markers on maps.

Point being yes it looks cool but i need to see a lot more than cool.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.