Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20.00 steam card.....what should i get?

2»

Comments

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Tokken said:
    Rebel Galaxy
    Game is okay, but all there is to do is kill stuff and run missions. Plus the fact you're flying a spaceship stuck on a 2D plane really becomes irksome rather quickly. A very unwise design choice IMO, and I wish I'd known about it before purchasing the game. 

My suggestion, if you're looking for a game closer to an ARPG, would be Secrets of Grindea. It's still in early access but it's quite good, and there's a demo available. For an idea of the game's humor: Your companion is a sarcastic, talking bottomless bag which has been a family heirloom for a long time. Aside from that it's got skill-based advancement, online co-op, and a roguelike mode in case you hate yourself. 

At least give the demo a shot. It's only 200mb or so. 

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462
    edited December 2015
    Have a look at Underrail. It's a  good low price indie RPG game  that easy to overlook, but a great RPG.
  • fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    Ooh my god get rocket league, it's so addicting. 

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Without Question ...Half LIfe.
    It is selling so cheap now ,like 2-5 bucks for various episodes so you could buy most of the entire set for 20 bucks.Just don't waste your money on the Orange box or any of that side show nonsense,just the main games HL 1/2 and the xpacks.

Maybe one day we will get a HL3 nobody seems to know why they stopped making it,i assume Valve is just rolling in the dough with Steam and doesn't need to risk making another giant game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.