Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is literally NO MMORPG's to play, at all.

12345679»

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I think the best thing one can do is make a new thread that takes apart the good/bad (yes you need both) of your favorite games and work together as a community to plow through the current/future games that have a major of the good.
  • donjuanagaindonjuanagain Member UncommonPosts: 135
    The last MMO I played from the old days of great MMO's was Vanguard. I know a lot of people are going to scream and foam at the mouth from that statement but it was a good game. It was just unfortunate that its implementation was very poor.
  • DrDread74DrDread74 Member UncommonPosts: 308

We need a Dark Souls MMO. No tutorial, no interface and what little dialogue and item descriptions there are all cryptic riddles written in a different language. that should make the OP happy

http://baronsofthegalaxy.com/
     An MMO game I created, solo. It's live now and absolutely free to play!
  • zeropridezeropride Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Seriously, I was just scrolling down the list of highly rated and released MMO's and none of them sounded appealing. Like literally every single one of them was just giving me a sour feeling and making my head spin. 

One of the top rated "MMO's" on this site right now is SMITE. SMITE is a moba!! Its not even an MMO!

ESO is repetitive, FF14 is nothing but grind, Secret World is all mystery no substance, Guild Wars 2 is just Meh.

Literally nothing, you know what I want?

COH

SWG

Everquest 1999

Anything that just lets me make a character in an RPG and head out in the world looking for adventure and danger. 

Im sick of hand holding, im sick of exclamation marks above peoples heads, im sick of soloing the content and feeling like a god at level 1. I want a challenge, I want to live in a VIRTUAL WORLD again.

~Fin
    I pretty much agree. Every game i see doesnt even look worth playing. I think at least 50% of the quests in zones should be semi-difficult group content. Games do need some solo content.
  • sludgebeardsludgebeard Member RarePosts: 788
    DrDread74 said:

We need a Dark Souls MMO. No tutorial, no interface and what little dialogue and item descriptions there are all cryptic riddles written in a different language. that should make the OP happy

*Dank Souls
  • muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    DrDread74 said:

that would actually be pretty cool.  right?  the reason a lot of people are bored with mmo's is because they've become mainstreamed? 
  • nerovergilnerovergil Member UncommonPosts: 680
    i bought skyrim legendary on steam and play it now with mods..fun fun
  • rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Seriously, I was just scrolling down the list of highly rated and released MMO's and none of them sounded appealing. Like literally every single one of them was just giving me a sour feeling and making my head spin. 

One of the top rated "MMO's" on this site right now is SMITE. SMITE is a moba!! Its not even an MMO!

ESO is repetitive, FF14 is nothing but grind, Secret World is all mystery no substance, Guild Wars 2 is just Meh.

Literally nothing, you know what I want?

COH

SWG

Everquest 1999

Anything that just lets me make a character in an RPG and head out in the world looking for adventure and danger. 

Im sick of hand holding, im sick of exclamation marks above peoples heads, im sick of soloing the content and feeling like a god at level 1. I want a challenge, I want to live in a VIRTUAL WORLD again.

~Fin
    Play ArcheAge man, its all there ^^

• markfromindymarkfromindy Member UncommonPosts: 36
    edited December 2015
    I also would strongly recomend giving Project Gorgon a try. The graphics are not great, but the gameplay  is , and if you like exploring a world, it might just be the ticket. It is free to play right now, as it is  still in alpha, but it will eventually be on sale through Steam. After trying it out one night, I wa so impressed that I went ahead and supported it for like20 bucks I think ( might have been fourty, can't remember ).
     It was hella fun and also has a great sense of humor sprinkled in.
  • CryptorCryptor Member UncommonPosts: 523
    OP is inho completely mis-judging ESO and tSW.
  • existenzexistenz Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Play in the new Lineage 2 Official European classic server that started 3 days ago

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/install/

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

hmdonjuanagain said:
    The last MMO I played from the old days of great MMO's was Vanguard. I know a lot of people are going to scream and foam at the mouth from that statement but it was a good game. It was just unfortunate that its implementation was very poor.
    How is a game with "very poor implementation" good? 
  • CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

hmdonjuanagain said:
    Perhaps he had, you know, fun during his time with the game even though it could of been implemented better.

You really couldn't work that one out on your own, eh.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Cecropia said:

Perhaps he had, you know, fun during his time with the game even though it could of been implemented better.

If he has fun .. then the implementation is not "very poor", at least from his perspective. Can you have fun with something that you considered "very poorly" implemented?

I cannot .. but may be that is just me, who like to have quality in my games, and won't tolerate things like "very poor" implementation. I guess your yardstick may be a lot less demanding. 
  • CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985
    Cecropia said:

If he has fun .. then the implementation is not "very poor", at least from his perspective. Can you have fun with something that you considered "very poorly" implemented?

I cannot .. but may be that is just me, who like to have quality in my games, and won't tolerate things like "very poor" implementation. I guess your yardstick may be a lot less demanding. 
    Wasn't really about me, right? I was trying to help you along with your query.

But yes. I'm the one playing game after game having more fun in gaming than ever before. In fact, there are so many games being catered to my preferences that I simply do not even have the time to play them all. Oh wait, that's you.

If anyone is "a lot less demanding" go look in the mirror, lol.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb