Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is there to do in Devilian?

tom_goretom_gore Member UncommonPosts: 2,001
Is it just log in, hack&slash, loot better gear, rinse and repeat until logout?

Are there any side activities? Crafting? Socializing?

Any opportunities for roleplaying? How is the character customization?

I guess what I'm asking is if this is just Diablo III/PoE but with more players around?

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    It's pretty much your first sentence. If you like that, and always wanted to do it in an MMO, it's for you. But it's missing a lot more of the finer points and "down-time" aspects many long for in their MMOs.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    The crafting in this game will take a LONG time to complete.  But yes it depends on grinding mobs.
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    DMKano said:
    Basically - the first order of business is to get to level 52 (easily doable in about a couple of days played)

Then the real game begins:
    The "real" game begins at level 52?

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780
    It's free to try so just play it .

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    DMKano said:
    Basically - the first order of business is to get to level 52 (easily doable in about a couple of days played)

LOL 
    Lost in Space was pretty much my favorite show as a kid.Hard to believe it came out in 1965 in black n White no less,most people in the forums probably never saw a BnW television before lol.First remote controls were big noisy gadgets where the dial on the TV actually moved,we don't even have dials on tv's anymore either,wouldn't want to have to get up and turn the channel now would we :P

I am not going to comment on what i think of Gear scores and item levels.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Wizardry said:
    DMKano said:

LOL 
    Lost in Space was pretty much my favorite show as a kid.Hard to believe it came out in 1965 in black n White no less,most people in the forums probably never saw a BnW television before lol.First remote controls were big noisy gadgets where the dial on the TV actually moved,we don't even have dials on tv's anymore either,wouldn't want to have to get up and turn the channel now would we :P

I am not going to comment on what i think of Gear scores and item levels.
    Yep, and the original Star Trek. You couldn't tear me away from the television as a kid. Oh, and Wild, Wild, West. We cannot forget WWW. ;-)