Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

State of the Game - Crowfall

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageState of the Game - Crowfall

Crowfall Creative Director J. Todd Coleman and Lead Designer Thomas "Blixtev" Blair present a 'status check' on the current state of Crowfall and plans for the upcoming phases of pre-alpha testing.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Not so bad news, thou I secretly hoped that the mysterious December reveal will happen earlier - it seems that we will have couple more pages of that comic this week!?
     W...aaagh?
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    edited December 2015
    every one is waiting for this game,hope they can release in 2017!please put this game on steam,i will not buy a game with a credit card.
  • fakesfakes Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Raquis said:
    please put this game on steam,i will not buy a game with a credit card.

There is many different payment options not just credit card.
  • AreWeLiveAreWeLive Member UncommonPosts: 201
    so they are actually in the same room on the same camera, the background threw me off at first.

Really happy they are going to tweak the combat, the current model was not working IMO
  • IczerIczer Member UncommonPosts: 116
    As a product designer myself who practices design thinking on an enterprise scale I really appreciate the Artcraft approach to game design. Involving the end users early on, taking their feedback and iterating on the product and being open and honest about the progress and setbacks will no doubt produce a top notch product in the end.