Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storybricks is done -- tried to buy SOE

13»

Comments

• reeereeereeereee Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    edited December 2015
    Allein said:
    Storybricks were at the end of their contract anyway. What happened was they did their job and wanted to outright buy the rights to the game anyway. The employees wouldn't have been fond of working for SB.
    How do you know they wouldn't of been fond of working for SB or that their contract was up? What was their job and did they finish it?

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7e1844ab69e151021701614fa&id=6eb42c3b11

Beyond that, not sure where you are coming to your conclusions beyond your opinion.
    Well, Smed wouldn't have liked working for Story Bricks because they would have fire him on day one.  As for the other employees, that's an entirely different discussion.  Though, given the choice between SB and CN I'm going to guess most would vote for SB.
  • craftseekercraftseeker Member RarePosts: 1,740
    reeereee said:
    Allein said:
    Storybricks were at the end of their contract anyway. What happened was they did their job and wanted to outright buy the rights to the game anyway. The employees wouldn't have been fond of working for SB.
    How do you know they wouldn't of been fond of working for SB or that their contract was up? What was their job and did they finish it?

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=7e1844ab69e151021701614fa&id=6eb42c3b11

Beyond that, not sure where you are coming to your conclusions beyond your opinion.
    Well, Smed wouldn't have liked working for Story Bricks because they would have fire him on day one.  As for the other employees, that's an entirely different discussion.  Though, given the choice between SB and CN I'm going to guess most would vote for SB.
    I am pretty sure Story Bricks made their offer higher up the food chain than Smed.  Smed got the idea canned but had to find another buyer quick smart and got CN involved.  That worked out well for him didn't it ;)