Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Fallout 4 Data Stats...show me yours...

ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
Oh yes I am very much in "gamers" love with Fallout. To me the game is putting RPG where RPG belongs. The choices are there for those who just want to experiance the "shooter" experiance. But for me I can totally immerse myself into the gameworld. As a matter of fact I can not even get myself playing any other game (bought Just Cause 3 on release on STEAM yet havn't even touched yet, even though I am sure to love playing it. 

Looking upon my own stats there are really allot of things I havn't even touched, while currently being level 53. Having 23 settlements to take care of and love the fact my settlement are being attacked every now and then which feels nice when your defences seem to hold up.

But I am pretty currious to see the stats of those also enjoying the game or from those who already "finished" the game

Comments

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640
    I love the game so many hours into it and barely scratched the surface. Amazed how much time I have invested in settlement building and maintenance.