Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Players' Choice 2015 - Most Anticipated Awards at MMORPG.com

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    MarkJacobs said:
    Thanks Bill! We're watching you too!!!! :)

Yes it is a funny little list, I am amazed that they included H1Z1.
    That game is dead already but it made the list like it is the next big thing.
    And Crowfall has as much chances to be released in 2016 as CU.

Seriously Bill what were you thinking?

• RedAlert539RedAlert539 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    edited December 2015
    Cyberpunk 2077 is a long shot for a 2016 release. Even a dev commented and said that they were hoping for LATE 2016. And considering that the team just recently started working on it it's a safe bet to say that it'll come somewhere around 2017. Anyway though it would be a tough choice i'd still vote for ME:A. Nevertheless these are 2 games that i'm eagerly awaiting for.
    Didn't vote on the other 2 categories since nothing interests me on the mmo front and i simply don't play MOBAs.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    They forgot their beloved Skyforge,it's still advertised as Beta,i would think by next year 12 months of Beta should be long enough lmao.

Developers have created a nice loophole now,they release games in Beta form so they can't get backlash for releasing a rushed buggy mess.As i said a few of these games are already officially released,devs don't get to call the shots,the consumer does.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• SvarcanumSvarcanum Member UncommonPosts: 425
    2016 looks to be a bad gaming year for me.
  • SvarcanumSvarcanum Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Oh, yeah. Why isn't Deus Ex on the list. It has my vote.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Iselin said:
    Astraeis said:
    No anticipation on this side whatsoever.
    Anyone not anticipating Cyberpunk 2077 should have their CRPG gaming license revoked

I'm too old, can't pin my hopes on a game likely to launch in 2077.  :p

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• BalianWolfieBalianWolfie Member UncommonPosts: 240
    When I was thinking that 2014's list was bad, man was I wrong...

• syriinxsyriinx Member UncommonPosts: 1,383
    Octagon7711 said:
    Isn't Star Citizen due in 2016?

There isn't a most anticipated space sim category anyway.
  • NukhaNukha Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Lost ark ? Lineage eternal ?
  • CambruinCambruin Member UncommonPosts: 72
    Simply cannot vote here. Most anticipated MMO? Who cares. Age of Conan came highly anticipated. Star Wars the Old republic even more so. Wildstar? Check. ESO? Hell yeah! And which one delivered? Stop adding to the hype already, you're doing neither us nor yourself a favor.

Most anticipated RPG? Same thing. Let go already!

Most anticipated MOBA? Christ, as if any game will ever come close to LoL. Their only purpose is to remind LoL it's not alone.
  • Jonnyp2Jonnyp2 Member UncommonPosts: 243
    Scorchien said:
    lol Wow , these lists are so bad that nothing is worth voting on ... what a mess

You have to be trying awfully hard to maintain your entitled rpg snob card to not be anticipating at least one of those games. You're seriously going to tell me you're not the slightest bit interested in Cyberpunk/Mass Effect/Dark Souls/Torment? Why are you even on a gaming forum?
  • EriccomptonEriccompton Member UncommonPosts: 51
    None of the above should be a choice.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    syriinx said:
    Octagon7711 said:
    Isn't Star Citizen due in 2016?

There isn't a most anticipated space sim category anyway.
    And they wisely chose not to import the eternal SC bickering into this thread :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    how about none of the above?
    ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • SimonShagrathSimonShagrath Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Blade and Soul
    Mass Effect: Andromeda
    Battleborn
  • SimonShagrathSimonShagrath Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Iselin said:

Astraeis said:

Anyone not anticipating Cyberpunk 2077 should have their CRPG gaming license revoked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs

It's not going to happen in 2016.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Iselin said:

Astraeis said:

It's not going to happen in 2016.
    Yeah I agree. I said as much back in the first page. Although... development has been going on for a couple of years already and the 3D engine is W3's so they have that going for them. 2017 is more likely.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Worst list this site has EVER published.  Could not find one to vote for in all three catagories.  Does not say much for MMORPG does it?
  • ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446
    edited December 2015
    Since this is a site for MMORPGs I feel we really should be voting on those. Maybe make different categories of voting for the MMORPGs and expand off of that instead of RPGs n MOBAs

I look forward to these player choice polls every year.
  • ZarriyaZarriya Member UncommonPosts: 446
    edited December 2015
    orbitxo said:
    i wanted so badly to vote for warhammers- i...i...i just couldnt.

i went with the division

sad to see no new mmos rolling in- i guess its an end to an era.

Hopefully not, I am hoping that it is just a lull. I do have my eye on one game that is in development. As far as this list, I have tested a few of them and I really don't want to vote for any of them.
  • Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    I can't wait to get my hands on Mass Effect: Andromeda. Until then everything else is just a meaningless passtime.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    edited December 2015
    (Ignore - Double post)

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• AreteoAreteo Member UncommonPosts: 55
    No MMO out that interests me (that I haven't already played), and nothing listed here. I think I may have been forcibly retired... :(
  • Athena_StarfireAthena_Starfire Member UncommonPosts: 213
    Shards Online FTW!!!
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    How did people not see this list coming lmao...

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson