Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official MMORPG.COM Devilian Guild "Poopsicle"

redripredrip MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 224
Anyone playing Devilian that needs a good Guild to play with, come and join us on the Asperon Server! 

Watch the Recruitment Video Here

Our official MMORPG.COM Guild for Devilian is called "Poopsicle" and we'd love to have you on board if you are in need of a guild to play with. 

Our main focus will be PVP and PVE Raids. Must be LVL 25 or higher to join.

Server: Asperon
Guild: Poopsicle

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    i don't join guilds with idiotic inappropriate names. 
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited December 2015
    stupid , ignorant,juvenille and inapropriate ....  wtg

But it definitley suits Devilian as it is a huge cowpie imo
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    edited December 2015
    It's like a "would you rather?"

Would you rather represent a guild named Poopsicle for 3 months or would you rather be itchy for 3 months.
  • breadm1xbreadm1x Member UncommonPosts: 374
    I take itchy.

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353
    This thread is terrible, gg
    Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile
  • cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    "Poopsicle"??? Well just proves that this site is controlled by 10 year olds. 
  • khanstructkhanstruct Member UncommonPosts: 756
    Seriously? This is MMORPG.com's guild? Not only posted in the wrong forum, but also with an immature name like that? Well that's... disappointing.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I love the idea of an MMORPG guild but that name, ugg.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,010
    DMKano said:
    Ah too bad it's on Asperon - my guild is on Ravan. 

Poopsicle - lulz

I guess humor is not allowed on this site... heh, silly people
    Though the name isn't offensive to me it is really juvenile. Then again humor is really subjective. I once went out with a woman who told me that she had gone out with a guy who cracked her up the entire evening. His humor was toilet humor. People I know think I'm very funny but my humor is high brow/observational humor. Needless to say she didn't laugh at most of my jokes.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908
    Wow, that name is awful. Really guys, this is what you want to sell the site with to the folks in that game? 
  • cerulean2012cerulean2012 Member UncommonPosts: 492
    DMKano said:
    Ah too bad it's on Asperon - my guild is on Ravan. 

Poopsicle - lulz

I guess humor is not allowed on this site... heh, silly people
    I have good humor but for an "Official" guild of this website I find the name very juvenile and not appropriate.

Now if a friend of mine (not associated with any sites) was to name a guild Poopsicle then I most likely would join and laugh about it.
  • khanstructkhanstruct Member UncommonPosts: 756
    Side note: I think the funniest guild name I've ever seen was "She Looked Level 18 To Me". Hilarious... but probably also inappropriate for an "official" guild.

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Seal Cub Clubbing Club

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• dukeigthorndukeigthorn Member UncommonPosts: 3
    The game is not worth the time or the money.  It's no better than archage and if you want a free to play ARPG, I'd suggest focusing on Path of Exile as Devilian will not last more than a few months.  It's a subpar game even for Trion.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2015
    Suddenly everyone here turned into a butthurt nun that gets offended by anything...

I blame western society.

EDIT: /facepalm

Poopsicle is a guild in a fucking video game, not a title on your resume. Sigh. Chill people.

• Righteous_RockRighteous_Rock Member RarePosts: 1,234
    with a name like that, what type of people are you trying to bring in? I just can't fathom being part of anything with a team name like Poopsicle
    Suddenly everyone here turned into a butthurt nun that gets offended by anything...

I blame western society.

Poopsicle is a guild in a fucking video game, not a title on your resume. Sigh. Chill people.
    The name itself violates my safe space. Poopscicle is a common trigger word.  Everyone knows this.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

I blame western society.

The name itself violates my safe space. Poopscicle is a common trigger word.  Everyone knows this.

imagine scrapping an icy popsicle on the backside of your teeth, the ice melts and the poop becomes soft, it weaves its way into the small crevices between each tooth, you gag, but in doing so you can now smell your own breath, it smellls like shit
  • LoveRemovalMachineLoveRemovalMachine Member UncommonPosts: 213
    edited December 2015
    DMKano said:
    The game is not worth the time or the money.  It's no better than archage and if you want a free to play ARPG, I'd suggest focusing on Path of Exile as Devilian will not last more than a few months.  It's a subpar game even for Trion.

Can you elaborate?

The more I play the more I am hooked, I've been 52 for o while already and havent even scratched what the game has to offer - gearing up and slotting best artifacts, getting all elemrntal resists crafted up to medium, running the abyssal tower, infininte hunting grounds - AA xp and skill leveling, Devilian progression and gear, hell mode dungeons. ..

And there's still 8 more content levels to be released and one more class (already out in a China and Malaysia)

Haven't even touched raids or PvP.

Theres way more content in Devilian than PoE.

It does not matter if he elaborate. We all know your answer after he elaborates.

You should join "Poopsicle" and have fun ;)

We are always in a race what our intelligence can do for us and what our intelligence does to us.

• iridescenceiridescence Member UncommonPosts: 1,552

I blame western society.

And I'm sick of butthurt people getting offended over the offense of others especially when the original group of people weren't actually offended at all. People were just pointing out that the name sounds like something a little kid came up with so may not be the best name for an official website guild.

I blame western society.

imagine scrapping an icy popsicle on the backside of your teeth, the ice melts and the poop becomes soft, it weaves its way into the small crevices between each tooth, you gag, but in doing so you can now smell your own breath, it smellls like shit
    Reported for intentionally ignoring my safe space and using words to make me feel bad.

• Gaming.Rocks2Gaming.Rocks2 Member UncommonPosts: 531
    A guild named "Poopsicle" has turned into a controversy. Gamers are bored indeed. 
    Gaming Rocks next gen. community for last gen. gamers launching soon. 
    Thought I would give a little instructional on how to make a poopsicle. You will need a stick, poop, and a freezer, gloves and wax paper optional. Now if you don't have any poop, you can wait until either you, your dog, your friend or whatever needs to poop and hope it comes out somewhat solid. Place your hands in a position to catch the poop, once in hand , slide the stick into the poop at least 3/4 the way through the length of the turd. If you wanted to now, wrap in wax paper and place in freezer. Wait at least an hour and a half or the center might bot be completely frozen before serving.
  • ThexReporterThexReporter Member UncommonPosts: 124
    I wanna see the boat load of money Trion is paying you people to continually promote this piece of garbage game.