Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community Member Testimonials - The Division

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2015 in Videos Discussion

imageCommunity Member Testimonials - The Division

During a recent play-test event for Tom Clancy's The Division, community members were invited to the Ubisoft studios to get a hands-on look at the highly anticipated title. Testers were given the opportunity to tell of their experiences in the game. See what they had to say.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    I cant wait to fuckin play this
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I will be playing it also,but don't like these marketing,advertising videos,i prefer real gamer's and real passion from testimonials,biased ones never count.

I can't find the interview i watched a few months ago,i think it was an E3 or something but it was long,at least an hour and one of the main guys working on it was in it.It was a very good interview,the guy seemed to be very honest about the pros and cons.

You can see at times the graphics turn very low end where everything is basically gray.It accommodates the high end nature of the graphics but also ruins them at the same time.

I am also not big on the Bounty idea aside from that it looks solid.I am sure there will be a few other pet peeves come time to play but at least it looks good enough to want to play it :)

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited December 2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssUIkqpSfOM
    Q/A at 30 minutes.
    Interview with Ryan Barnard the Director of the game.
    Post edited by Wizardry on

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,534
    Solid, been waiting forever.